Get Drunk

New Official @OceanBlvd Instagram Account

I bet they are waiting for the followers to hit 1 million :true:

Seems like it gets around 50-100k every day so if it keeps following that rate it'll be at a million sometime next week :oprah:

this is giving when Marina asked people to sign up on "all my friends are witches" and then nothing ever happened. She just stole people's information.

But for real, I guess this will be like Ariana's sweetener account, with the whole feed creating images about upcoming events\releases. But something has to happen then.:nails:

11 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

this is giving when Marina asked people to sign up on "all my friends are witches" and then nothing ever happened. She just stole people's information.

But for real, I guess this will be like Ariana's sweetener account, with the whole feed creating images about upcoming events\releases. But something has to happen then.:nails:

omg I forgot about that website :oopna:

I still wonder what it was supposed to be for....she and Lana have that in common, making promises for things that never happen :true:

But I have faith in oceanblvd...they'll post any day now...

patiently-waiting-skeleton-meme-n97zmepe

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

57 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

Still angry that this turned out to be nothing but she can take my information :nails:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

On 1/30/2023 at 3:03 PM, x VB said:

Is there a way to hack instagram and add the verified mark next to the username? ‘Cause not even her Honeymoon acc is verified, how could this one be? :scoff:

It's really possible, I have Instagram hacked and if you go to settings it shows that you can get verified if you make a donation

Spoiler

but neil and others related to lana follow the account so I don't think it's what I said above :agree:

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

12 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

Single announcement at 666k :true:

666k pages of this thread

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

5 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

would Lowkey be a power move if this is actually the IG account for some random unknown industry plant to get a huge number of followers, then change their @ lmao 

True lol but then as soon as that is revealed everyone would unfollow the account so it would kina backfire on them :bebe: