Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

11 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

go on insta and type in "bestamericanrecord" (the profile pic is lana with a reddish filter and sideways picture) and go to the post of lana in her kitchen in 2019 holding pink roses

but is that really eclipse?

1 minute ago, Diamantes WILD said:

scat never lies. but if they did. then they can eat itย WFy5IQC.gif

ย 

can the scat tell us if garden of eden & unidentified flying bill will leak soon?ย WFy5IQC.gif

28 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

ok remember when Eclipse made that bestamericanrecord insta and posted lana tea? why has no one brought up that post where he said theres a song titled "My Father Told Me if I went Slowly I'd Be Safe - But He Was Wrong" "11 minutes" ... it sounds like another Hope on the album if it didnt get scrapped!

Eclipse never said whether it was a poem or a song, just the duration. Most people in the comments think it's a poem and the title definitely sounds like a poem... Maybe for BTIG?

I'd love another longer song from her so hopefully I'm wrong

34 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

she never spoke about a poem with that name. she mentioned the children at the foot of her bed poem in the bbc interview but thats all

go on insta and type in "bestamericanrecord" (the profile pic is lana with a reddish filter and sideways picture) and go to the post of lana in her kitchen in 2019 holding pink roses

She said it was a poem in one of the rolling stone interviews she did.ย 

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

isn't garden of eden just a demo for gods and monsters?ย :trisha:

ย 

maybe it's a surf noir version of axl rose husband produced by steven mertens :true:ย 

Just now, Lustformoney said:

Why do we always have 937373 members attacking me for whatever i post

ย 

because you're overly negative and it's annoying?

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

why do we always have to have those negative nancies

Don't, he's gonna say it's his opinion and how the deluded people on LB just jump on anyone who dares to have a different opinion.

The opinion is of course negative and repeated again and again, when they could just go and listen to another artist if the music ain't doing it for them anymoreย 

Just now, MrFameKills said:

Don't, he's gonna say it's his opinion and how the deluded people on LB just jump on anyone who dares to have a different opinion.

The opinion is of course negative and repeated again and again, when they could just go and listen to another artist if the music ain't doing it for them anymoreย 

All this over me saying im excited for the tracklist?