Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

37 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Does anyone recall that interview (circa 2017) when Courtney interviewed Lana and they both said something along the lines of working together at some point? I don't think I'm making stuff up

Anyways, that's never happening because if you look at Courtney's replies on the IG post of her knees about working with Justin Parker, all these people asked about a collab with Lana and she said it would be lame and forced because they are friends. We knew that a collab wasn't in the works but she's basically ruled out it ever happening

:pft:

:crai::lange: the universe is balancing bc of all the good news we have recently received 

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

Is chuck elder or charlie?

Lana oldest then chuck then Charlie I believe 

mUENGN9.png

somebody please leak garden of eden & unidentified flying bill i wanna see this forum EXPLODE REzjpNH.gif

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

nvm 

1 minute ago, COCC said:

Hope I don’t sound weird (for being in Lanas business like a wendy interview :awkney:) but I just discovered that Lanas boyfriend was the director of a movie called wildflower. 

Just a coincidence you could say. But he also made a movie called Tiger Dick and I want to manifest a song called like that :oopna:

"not to turn into a tiger if ur being a dick, but i will if u don't so doooooooooon't" - Tiger Dick giphy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, COCC said:

Hope I don’t sound weird (for being in Lanas business like a wendy interview :awkney:) but I just discovered that Lanas boyfriend was the director of a movie called wildflower. 

Just a coincidence you could say. But he also made a movie called Tiger Dick and I want to manifest a song called like that :oopna:

Wait so we know who's the new boyfriend? I thought he was still a mystery :gasp:

giphy.gif

ENOUGH :deadbanana:

6 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

"not to turn into a tiger if ur being a dick, but i will if u don't so doooooooooon't" - Tiger Dick giphy.gif

be careful, you don't want Elle to receive more AdSense Violation Reports from Google :rip:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one