Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

yes to heaven is so boring why won’t people let it go 😭 just listen to it on youtube/soundcloud and move on 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

7 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Her old music and unreleased goes viral everyday on there- the label could have atleast 2 hits by now tbh.

she needs to put out a compilation of unreleased songs fr fr. maybe one day, pj harvey just did this several decades after her bsides etc were being passed around online. will be very exciting to be a lipster at age 70 finally buying this comp that we've been begging for since the halcyon days of our youth :lange:

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

will be very exciting to be a lipster at age 70 finally buying this comp that we've been begging for since the halcyon days of our youth :lange:

70 year old lipsters ascending to crazy for you in the underground complex because the surface got too hot ascend.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

yes to heaven is so boring why won’t people let it go 😭 just listen to it on youtube/soundcloud and move on 

Hot take but I guess people just say her best music is her unreleased music for clout. Like, if you comment that on youtube BAM 5,000 likes. Of course that are bops and I love her unreleased songs but some of them are so unpolished and obviously never meant to even see the light of day...   :smokes:

On 12/17/2022 at 5:51 PM, Lanaparadiserey said:

Tbh she should just release Say Yes To Heaven. Personally, I am not a fan but like- it is the only song that doesn’t feel too dated that had trended on TikTok 

why does her label hate money so much :defeated:

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

When they use the fart noise section and it goes viral in the bad way :toofunny:

i knew i wasn't the only one who thought that there were sounds that sound like farts in your girl :toofunny: like somebody pressed their butthole (while wearing jeans) to the microphone and recorded :toofunny:

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i knew i wasn't the only one who thought that there were sounds that sound like farts in your girl :toofunny: like somebody pressed their butthole (while wearing pants) to the microphone and recorded :toofunny:

Where? I honestly don’t hear it 💀

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i knew i wasn't the only one who thought that there were sounds that sound like farts in your girl :toofunny: like somebody pressed their butthole (while wearing jeans) to the microphone and recorded :toofunny:

It RUINS the song. And I know there's another version of it on someone's MacBook but thats neither here nor there

Just now, evalionisameme said:

Where? I honestly don’t hear it 💀

2:40 mark

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

1 minute ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

It RUINS the song. And I know there's another version of it on someone's MacBook but thats neither here nor there

it doesn't ruin the song for me, but it's still a bit funny :omfg2: it doesn't sound that much like a fart to the point where i can't listen to it lol

7 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

2:40 mark

“Lana Del Rey has a song, wind breaks at 2:40”

my fav lyric from Ocean Blvd😍

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

70 year old lipsters ascending to crazy for you in the underground complex because the surface got too hot ascend.gif

we def need a dedicated LB old age climate bunker where we can also listen to/argue about Lana to our hearts content while we wait for the planet to melt ahem @Elle 

anyways to stay on topic I would love a homemade video a la hope is a dangerous thing or honeymoon, just lana at home with her expensive pillows wandering around singing and gazing wistfully

aOaIzH2.gif

7 hours ago, heyguysss said:

I really hoped these snippets will be on the album, so hope this fag dies a painful death for fake snippets

sis thought she'd pull an Azealia Banks :ma:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing