Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

His shnoze might be a little... prominent but we know what that means. NFR is about Chase confirmed  :brows:

Ugh, I love men with noses like that :hawt: But I'm still not a Ch*se fan :whatever2: 

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I forgot to include that weird random clarification she made about not being a Gemini, to add to how confused she makes us with every post she makes  :oprah2:

but I think people get the point of how messy this era is...  :eartha2:

This is the fucking tea, sis. Good work.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I forgot to include that weird random clarification she made about not being a Gemini, to add to how confused she makes us with every post she makes  :oprah2:

This was so well done! Amazing work, and your voice is so soothing

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I had a thought:

A Lana x Melanie x Billie collab.

Unhave that thought x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRFRX8fX6Yg

I watched this while having breakfast today. It's very good, love u

What’s up with Eclipse? Does he just not have good info anymore? In the good ol days he would have tweeted about the Charlie’s Angels collab by now if it was going to be released in the coming weeks...

Eclipse only talked about info for older songs and on one occasion teased Love lyrics long before they came out but that was just one occasion. What I'm trying to say is that he mostly talked about old info and now there's not much info left to talk about 

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

There are so many songs I want her to cover but these are a handful that I've been fantasising about lately:

Under the Milky Way - The Church (and, I mean, she likes church ...)

Mad World - Gary Jules

Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division

English Summer Rain - Placebo

All Apologies - Nirvana (I know Lorde did it and idc)

Daughter - Pearl Jam

Riders on the Storm - The Doors

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Does anyone does get song cravings? Like you NEED to list hear to a specific song RN but it's the only one you don't have on your device at the moment and you're offline?

Or am I just insane? :toofunny:

I DON'T LIKE LANA ANYMORE

tumblr_mjladggtVx1rdgz31o1_400.gif

PLS DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Does anyone does get song cravings? Like you NEED to list hear to a specific song RN but it's the only one you don't have on your device at the moment and you're offline?

I know that feeling. But with streaming I don't have to worry about not being able to hear a song because it's pretty unlikely that a song is not there and those that arent there are just on my phone and I don't require service or wifi anyways.

Radio is such an underrated bop. Cinnamon’s younger sister

I agree, that was one of my first favourites from her, i played it on repeat for months in 2012, i wish she performed it live sometimes.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Yes, atm Cherry Blossom, but I havent really uploaded any other tracks of hers via itunes, so I just listen to it once n a while, so I guess its good that I dont end up overplaying them.

Random, but is there a version of Angels Forever Forever Angels without that minor scrub/tag?

UV/Honeymoon

Yes, atm Cherry Blossom, but I havent really uploaded any other tracks of hers via itunes, so I just listen to it once n a while, so I guess its good that I dont end up overplaying them.

Random, but is there a version of Angels Forever Forever Angels without that minor scrub/tag?

yes I gotchu I'll DM you boo

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif