Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, Jared said:

Lana's entire career was basically launched because she had one genuinely great song (Video Games). Although I do appreciate the fans openly admitting they're superficial and shallow minded. Very brave!

did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean boulevard?

QQTNN8p.jpg

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

8 minutes ago, Jared said:

Lana's entire career was basically launched because she had one genuinely great song (Video Games). Although I do appreciate the fans openly admitting they're superficial and shallow minded. Very brave!

what made you get annoying on here? why are you this way? 

28f86ed650faa5c929167dc4b8b180ff.jpg

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, paris texas said:

did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean boulevard?

QQTNN8p.jpg

NOT US BOTH QUOTING HIM AND USING THE SAME MEME I-

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

10 minutes ago, Jared said:

What you meant to say:

Lana's entire career was basically launched because she had one genuinely great song (Video Games) that was backed up by an iconic music video that we now attribute to the legacy of Lana Del Rey! Although I do appreciate the fans admitting that Jared is a drunk who lives in his mother's basement and thinks that Norman Fucking Rockwell is the only album to exist in the long history of music! Very brave! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

What you meant to say:

Lana's entire career was basically launched because she had one genuinely great song (Video Games) that was backed up by an iconic music video that we now attribute to the legacy of Lana Del Rey! Although I do appreciate the fans admitting that Jared is a drunk who lives in his mother's basement and thinks that Norman Fucking Rockwell is the only album to exist in the long history of music! Very brave! 

Help I'm choking

giphy.gif

If I had to say one nice thing about Jared is that he really brings Lanaboards together even among heated discourse:agree:

22 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

It seems like they had legit info.

Tbh this confirms to me that it’s real

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

What you meant to say:

:eartha::eartha::eartha:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

17 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

thinks that Norman Fucking Rockwell is the only album to exist in the long history of music! Very brave! 

I wanna end this but I just have to say it

NFR is a masterpiece but if someone thinks it's the ONLY good album she made

Then honey you're the superficial shallow minded basic garbage :eartha:

Genuinely do not understand why Jared is here. Lots of people don't like Lana. Usually they don't make accounts on her fan-site :um2: — Like this is an independent site, it's not like ATRL or reddit where you already have an account. Seems very inconvenient just to be a wet blanket here.

Genuinely what is the point in coming on this site just to talk shit about Lana and then leave? This is literally a pre-release thread for her upcoming album, not a thread to discuss your opinion on her previous works and how you think she's a flop or whatever. Next subject!

If we do get any Tunnel songs live, I really think the title track would be beautiful live with the mix of Lana's vocals and the backup singers. I imagine it to feel like melting in the best way possible

imageproxy.jpg

57 minutes ago, Jared said:

Numquam de Lana iterum loqueris. Longe te a nobis tolles. Inveniet Deus aut satanas vindicabit te. :read:

9 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Wait- what if Lana and Rob release a collab album kinda like Check To Check or Love For Sale 

What if I told you yes and that album is actually DYKTTATUOB secretly featuring Rob on every track

Wait till you hear him on Peppers

It slaps :nails: