Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

7 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

When the Cedric Gervais Summertime Sadness remix comes out

I got that summertime summertime foreskin 

:air:

Sultry, warm queso fresco. 

7 minutes ago, Fever said:

The japanese woman literally 3D printed her vaj into a canoe and no one bothered to look that up or parallel the symbolism th whats the point of having fun/ having jokes for the thread, just like when hope’s mv was leaked and someone had to point it out after like 40min work ya’s imaginations a little :lanahottie:

Are you on speed or just having withdrawals? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 minutes ago, Fever said:

U know what i get questioned like this all the time then bam, i get proven right. Manifested lots im used to it its a pattern

what the hell are you actually saying

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

17 minutes ago, Fever said:

The japanese woman literally 3D printed her vaj into a canoe and no one bothered to look that up or parallel the symbolism th whats the point of having fun/ having jokes for the thread, just like when hope’s mv was leaked and someone had to point it out after like 40min work ya’s imaginations a little :lanahottie:

Questions: Who's is the Japanese woman? What 3D canoe art involving vaginal scans are you referring to? Does this work have to do with Del Rey, or is it an interpretation of lyrics/art/etc? Is the mentioning of the HIADTFAWLMTHBIHI MV leak to show that Lipsters didn't notice for a hot minute? Inquiring minds want to know....

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Questions: Who's is the Japanese woman? What 3D canoe art involving vaginal scans are you referring to? Does this work have to do with Del Rey, or is it an interpretation of lyrics/art/etc? Is the mentioning of the HIADTFAWLMTHBIHI MV leak to show that Lipsters didn't notice for a hot minute? Inquiring minds want to know....

this gave me a brain aneurysm. Japanese woman? 3d canoe art of a vaginal scan? WHAT THE FUCK

21 minutes ago, Fever said:

bookprah.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Strangely enough I actually dislike having things directed towards me, just wanted to express ideas and theories, but basically, many instances where I’ve put out ideas regarding Lana’s eras, theyre always shot down and to then have me ridiculed in some way or called crazy. I manifested a pink vinyl, pearl visuals and other things by expressing my thoughts. It’s actually a bit of a reflection of how lacking the forum can be regarding an openness to ideas that might seem foreign, but it’s honestly just fun making connections that not everyone can see as instantly. Do I take the low road and make others feel like theyre crazy? Nope, I’ll call out messiness, but I’m usually supportive of what others might have to say. 

Taco truck can parallel the japanese lady’s 3D printed canoe in a way sim to sexual innuendo, the theme of Lana releasing a pic of her right breast and similarity of discourse and the nature btwn identity, sex, transformation and layers/ paces of sight and sense where we all travel and dance through. themes similar to tunnel’s intro of this album cycle. 

UV/Honeymoon

The Japanese vagina canoe was actually a kayak, it was labeled in court as Pop-Art, but the woman was still charged with obscenity, this is from 2016:

Screenshot-20230125-203022-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230125-203030-Chrome.jpg

People just wanted to understand @Fever because the words "vagina" & "canoe" in the Lana album thread causes eyebrows to be raised in confusion, don't sweat

6 minutes ago, Fever said:

Strangely enough I actually dislike having things directed towards me, just wanted to express ideas and theories, but basically, many instances where I’ve put out ideas regarding Lana’s eras, theyre always shot down and to then have me ridiculed in some way or called crazy. I manifested a pink vinyl, pearl visuals and other things by expressing my thoughts. It’s actually a bit of a reflection of how lacking the forum can be regarding an openness to ideas that might seem foreign, but it’s honestly just fun making connections that not everyone can see as instantly. Do I take the low road and make others feel like theyre crazy? Nope, I’ll call out messiness, but I’m usually supportive of what others might have to say. 

Taco truck can parallel the japanese lady’s 3D printed canoe in a way sim to sexual innuendo, the theme of Lana releasing a pic of her right breast and similarity of discourse and the nature btwn identity, sex, transformation and laters/ paces of sight and sense where we all travel and dance through. themes similar to tunnel’s intro of this album cycle. 

While I can’t say I possess the insight or enlightenment to always grasp your posts (you are lightyears ahead of us there and are definitely in line with the great surrealists of the early 20th century), you have a place here and have contributed immensely to our camaraderie. Keep being you and posting your thoughts even in spite of the feedback because this is a place where ideas are to be shared freely without judgement. You are always respectful and full of good energy, so don’t let anyone make you feel otherwise <3

20 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

The Japanese vagina canoe was actually a kayak, it was labeled in court as Pop-Art, but the woman was still charged with obscenity, this is from 2016:

Screenshot-20230125-203022-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230125-203030-Chrome.jpg

People just wanted to understand @Fever because the words "vagina" & "canoe" in the Lana album thread causes eyebrows to be raised in confusion, don't sweat

Nah never, it doesn’t faze me anymore, I’ll just observe, all good. There was a reluctance to actually post the thing cus this thread’s generally dualistic. 

UV/Honeymoon

8 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Hey crackhead text posts are MY THInG

It literally turns me on. Ur so crazy and I love it :hoe:

8Qg234E.gif

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

While I can’t say I possess the insight or enlightenment to always grasp your posts (you are lightyears ahead of us there and are definitely in line with the great surrealists of the early 20th century), you have a place here and have contributed immensely to our camaraderie. Keep being you and posting your thoughts even in spite of the feedback because this is a place where ideas are to be shared freely without judgement. You are always respectful and full of good energy, so don’t let anyone make you feel otherwise <3

Thank u @IanadeIrey appreciate it 💕

UV/Honeymoon

I love Japan and Japanese culture but why is it okay to draw pictures/make animated movies of schoolgirls being sexually exploited but it's not okay for a woman to make a vagina canoe? Wild.

I think we all know that the answer is because the former is content that is intended for men

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream