Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Hi guys, what did I miss— :eartha2: aight, lemme come back tomorrow...

A solid choice :oprah3:

58 days until Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he deep sea fishes 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

What if someone had asked casco not to be saaaad

African-Grey-Parrot.jpg

What's up my fellow delusional people

I'm at a clinic. Bored to death

Did everyone watch the taco truck x vb mv?

I thought the mv was lovely :et:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

... I heard stuff have started to leak? Don't say what it was if it did, I really don't want to know, I just want to know if I should stay away from this thread even more now because I know there will be users who won't use spoiler tags.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

... I heard stuff have started to leak? Don't say what it was if it did, I really don't want to know, I just want to know if I should stay away from this thread even more now because I know there will be users who won't use spoiler tags.

4 hours ago, Fever said:

Strangely enough I actually dislike having things directed towards me, just wanted to express ideas and theories, but basically, many instances where I’ve put out ideas regarding Lana’s eras, theyre always shot down and to then have me ridiculed in some way or called crazy. I manifested a pink vinyl, pearl visuals and other things by expressing my thoughts. It’s actually a bit of a reflection of how lacking the forum can be regarding an openness to ideas that might seem foreign, but it’s honestly just fun making connections that not everyone can see as instantly. Do I take the low road and make others feel like theyre crazy? Nope, I’ll call out messiness, but I’m usually supportive of what others might have to say. 

Taco truck can parallel the japanese lady’s 3D printed canoe in a way sim to sexual innuendo, the theme of Lana releasing a pic of her right breast and similarity of discourse and the nature btwn identity, sex, transformation and layers/ paces of sight and sense where we all travel and dance through. themes similar to tunnel’s intro of this album cycle. 

I know I'm a bit late but I just wanna say that I always enjoy reading your posts and the insights you have into everything :heart: