Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

I actually agree that it was an unfair WP though, tbh 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

4 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

elle has been strict with released material being put on this site after the whole 2017 love scandal and ever since then, she and the other mods have been moderating like this. there’s nothing i can do so :delicious:

4 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

elle has been strict with released material being put on this site after the whole 2017 love scandal and ever since then, she and the other mods have been moderating like this. there’s nothing i can do so :delicious:

There's receipts that the actual original artist had also enabled free downloads for this song though? :rip: 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

15 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Thank you babes

the cringiest/most ironic part is the mod who’s been a “fan since 2017” liking the post about Lana not running the site because they were in elementary school when the site started:omfg2:

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

There's receipts that the actual original artist had enabled free downloads for this song though? :rip: 

i can talk with elle but if she decides to not revoke the warning point, then i dont know what to tell you :deadbanana:

Does anyone really care if a user has material on here that was free 💀 I’m sure Lana will close the website :lmao:

I’ve been sent vinyl rips of UV on here before because I couldn’t rip my vinyl myself? If it’s uploaded to the actual forum I understand but they don’t detect dms surely.

Just now, eyelovelefteye said:

Girl I’ve literally been talking to Elle about this all morning don’t act like what she’s been “strict” with in the past pertains to me or this situation 

I’m not acting I KNOW that she’s been strict about released content being on LanaBoards. I was just making an analogy because that’s where that strictness attitude regarding released stuff rooted from… that whole scandal. I’m trying to help you but your attitude is just uncalled for

:popcorn:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

I’m so glad Lana put “signing off bang bang kiss kiss” in her Hyde Park IG caption so people can finally put “sounding off bang bang kiss kiss” to REST. I’ve been gaslit for too long by people telling me it’s not “signing off bang bang kiss kiss”. Someone needs to fix it on Genius and Apple Music QUICK!

qfrWuBl.png

15 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I’m so glad Lana put “signing off bang bang kiss kiss” in her Hyde Park IG caption so people can finally put “sounding off bang bang kiss kiss” to REST. I’ve been gaslit for too long by people telling me it’s not “signing off bang bang kiss kiss”. Someone needs to fix it on Genius and Apple Music QUICK!

"Sounding off" is the worst misheard lyric since 'Like the Ford 05 I drive through ...' :thumb3:

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

TzcAm3e.jpg

VTERe5U.jpg

Omg guys what is this? Lana posted Smarty on her official YouTube account 

But also when you click on her actual account it doesn’t show up with the rest of her videos 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her