Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Y'all I had a dream that Lana uploaded a poem/ song that I'm assuming was from Behind The Iron Gates onto YouTube along with a visualizer :crying: The poem was very personal and it was about her personal struggles and the visualizer had old unseen circa 2013 footage of her and Barrie in the mountains it was phenomenal :crying2: The thing about the poem is that it was structured more like a song so it sounded like she was reading lyrics instead of a poem (if that makes sense). The poem also ended with a twist of faith with her saying that God gave her personal struggles for a reason :ajay: Overall it was amazing and I hope we could get something as phenomenal when she releases Behind The Iron Gates soon :nails:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

On 3/31/2024 at 8:21 PM, Say Yes to Heaven said:

And here, with the person that corrected them, I responded too. Then the OP really had the audacity to respond with this as if their original post wasn’t written in such a way that is LITERALLY saying its new and from 2024. 

God, I feel like I’m an old bat just hating on the younger / newer fans but jesus… there’s no shame

IMG_8939.png?ex=661c0ed8&is=660999d8&hm=

their reply sounds so illogical like cmon :trisha3:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Just posting this here in case the person is a LB user, but whoever has come up with "The Serene Queen Collection" and has used all of my years of hard work as their own, using my metadata, cover art, formatting, and page layout for their own "exclusive" site, then commenting on my months-old Instagram posts promoting "your own" collection to my followers, you can sincerely go fuck yourself

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

5 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

"The Serene Queen Collection"

Just putting this out here if there’s any way I can prove that’s not me I will gladly do so :trisha: I think it’s time for a name change :toofloppy:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7laynh1btcbtvab9ylb

10 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Just posting this here in case the person is a LB user, but whoever has come up with "The Serene Queen Collection" and has used all of my years of hard work as their own, using my metadata, cover art, formatting, and page layout for their own "exclusive" site, then commenting on my months-old Instagram posts promoting "your own" collection to my followers, you can sincerely go fuck yourself

This was a really horrible thing to do. I know that neither TVB or this new person were/are making money off of it or anything - but TVB put a lot of work into making everything perfect for other fans and invested a lot of time into this, and we were all devastated when it got taken down. It's a big deal, and imo still constitutes as stealing. 

If someone else wants to index their own collection, fine, but they should've started from scratch, not just reuploaded the huge amount of work that had already been done. 

TL;DR: take it doen. Down. Now. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Always thought how slavic lana looked like when she had that strawberry blonde hair in 2011-12…

Imo her most slavic look was this

url%5D

And also the cornfield lizzy shoot from 2007 but that's just soviety

url%5D

11 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Cant see that picture… what was the date? *not the corn photos

November 13, 2012 - in London, the one with the bangs!

url%5D

30 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Always thought how slavic lana looked like when she had that strawberry blonde hair in 2011-12…

maybe when her father told her about her ancestry she misheard "slavic" as "scottish"

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

Lana boards: ''Lana's music post-Lust For Life has lost its edge...it's too bland and flavorless''

Also Lana boards: '' Lana should collab woth Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Kacey Musgraves, The Weekend and Noah Kahan :wub: :wub::wub: ''

1 minute ago, Jared said:

Lana boards: ''Lana's music post-Lust For Life has lost its edge...it's too bland and flavorless''

Also Lana boards: '' Lana should collab woth Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, The Weekend and Noah Kahan :wub: :wub::wub: ''

LanaBoards contains multitudes lol

url%5D

3 minutes ago, Jared said:

Also Lana boards: '' Lana should collab woth Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, The Weekend and Noah Kahan :wub: :wub::wub: ''

never forget MIGOS 😭

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Jared said:

most of those artists she’s collabed with… were they good yes and no. But she still collabed with them

3 minutes ago, Jared said:

Umm.... Are you calling The Weekend flavorless? He's literally the most interesting pop artist among the male crowd.