Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Does anyone does get song cravings? Like you NEED to list hear to a specific song RN but it's the only one you don't have on your device at the moment and you're offline?

Or am I just insane? :toofunny:

yesss I get this way with the good life, tomorrow never came demo, and cinnamon and it gives me the biggest frickin ocd to not be able to listen to them  :party:  :flop:

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

There are so many songs I want her to cover but these are a handful that I've been fantasising about lately:

Under the Milky Way - The Church (and, I mean, she likes church ...)

Mad World - Gary Jules

Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division

English Summer Rain - Placebo

All Apologies - Nirvana (I know Lorde did it and idc)

Daughter - Pearl Jam

Riders on the Storm - The Doors

Tbh I’d still be curious to hear her cover Can’t Help Falling in Love and Over the Rainbow. Not really craving either of them but I think she could definitely pull them off

Does anyone does get song cravings? Like you NEED to list hear to a specific song RN but it's the only one you don't have on your device at the moment and you're offline?

Or am I just insane? :toofunny:

Yosemite

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Might seem incredibly random, but I really wonder if Lana'd ever do some kind of physical cameo for television/film. I was thinking something like Black Mirror, or Legion, or AHS.

She already turned Harvey Weinstein down for the acting opportunity cause she thought she'd be a bad actor, but I really wish she'd just do a bar kind of appearance, or something like Nostalghia did in John Wick 2 where you just need to "live stage act", cause I'd want people to see all her talent.

https://youtu.be/WYtM1QRutE0

She already turned Harvey Weinstein down for the acting opportunity cause she thought she'd be a bad actor

Yeahhhhhh idk if that was the reason :eek:

I've always thought that I'd love to see her in a horror or thriller - a good one, in a role similar to Drew Barrymore's in Scream.

And Baz Luhrmann is doing an Elvis biopic and if this was 2013 I feel like sis would've been perfect to play Priscilla. I don't know about now.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She already turned Harvey Weinstein down for the acting opportunity cause she thought she'd be a bad actor, but I really wish she'd just do a bar kind of appearance, or something like Nostalghia did in John Wick 2 where you just need to "live stage act", cause I'd want people to see all her talent.

https://youtu.be/WYtM1QRutE0

Mm. I mean, I guess it's a lot different when it comes to fashion campaigns and her commercial/music video. I personally think she played her parts well w Gucci nd H&M of the dreamy songstress/kooky Hollywood character. and, It's a bit late here, but I'll watch this in a few hours ! 

UV/Honeymoon

Lana: *releases Honeymoon*

Fans: "This is too slow and boring"

Lana: *releases Lust for Life*

Fans: "This is too much pop music"

Lana: *teases Norman Fucking Rockwell*

Fans: "This is taking too long"

Lana: "ye I kno" :diva:

I DON'T LIKE LANA ANYMORE

tumblr_mjladggtVx1rdgz31o1_400.gif

PLS DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Apparently she did an interview for Harper's Bazaar Brazil. @LanaDelLovers on Twitter is posting the quotes ... 

On the backstage: "Life on the road is different, but I like it a lot. My band is amazing, it's been with me for 10 years, traveling with them has become very comfortable. [... ] But I struggle to find things that keep me interested. I visit museums, I take my friends ... "

Gee, idk sis ... maybe if you tried singing different songs it might be more interesting?

Sometimes it feels like her dancers act as if they're the stars or something  :um3: . But maybe it's just my impression.

Obviously, it's sis' decision to have them there ... but I find they detract from, rather than add to, her shows. Dancers and backup singers should complement the performing artist, not overshadow them ... and that's exactly what they do 80% of the time.

Personally I hope she takes a lengthy break from touring after these festivals ... she's obviously bored, and it shows. Her stalker stans would be devastated, though

I forgot to include that weird random clarification she made about not being a Gemini, to add to how confused she makes us with every post she makes  :oprah2:

but I think people get the point of how messy this era is...  :eartha2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRFRX8fX6Yg

This is golden. Can I add this to my NFR timeline? I’ll credit you of course. And I’ll add those 2018 dates to my timeline, I knew she had hinted about music for this album sometime back then but I couldn’t remember when (and I was too lazy to look it up lol).

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I forgot to include that weird random clarification she made about not being a Gemini, to add to how confused she makes us with every post she makes  :oprah2:

but I think people get the point of how messy this era is...  :eartha2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRFRX8fX6Yg

Is this your voice?

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Lana: *releases Honeymoon*

Fans: "This is too slow and boring"

Lana: *releases Lust for Life*

Fans: "This is too much pop music"

Lana: *teases Norman Fucking Rockwell*

Fans: "This is taking too long"

Lana: "ye I kno" :diva:

who on earth said that LFL was too pop?

This is golden. Can I add this to my NFR timeline? I’ll credit you of course. And I’ll add those 2018 dates to my timeline, I knew she had hinted about music for this album sometime back then but I couldn’t remember when (and I was too lazy to look it up lol).

Yeah sure!  :)

Is this your voice?

Yes lol