Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

That stage manager Will replied on instagram that there currently is no bass player. I wonder what made Kevin leave, perhaps the tour life was too hectic and unstable? :O

I noticed that when she posted that video of the band deciding the setlist in March and he wasn't there. I checked his Instagram and his wife's pregnant so that's probably why but I'm pretty sure he was following Lana, Byron, and Blake before but now he's unfollowed them  :rip:

I noticed that when she posted that video of the band deciding the setlist in March and he wasn't there. I checked his Instagram and his wife's pregnant so that's probably why but I'm pretty sure he was following Lana, Byron, and Blake before but now he's unfollowed them  :rip:

Oh. Yeah, I noticed that he was gone too and that he’s been missing on stage this season.

Maybe he got tired of playing the same songs. :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Do you think Lana is done with writing lyrics about honoring past relationships which sound like pretty bad ones? I think the transition or her attitude/perception began with HBTB (the truth is I never bought into your bullshit when you would pay tribute to me // you could be a bad motherfucker, but that don’t make you a man) and continued with In my feelings (you’ve been wasting my time while you’ve taken what’s mine, well, I know what you’re doing) and NFR (goddamn, man child) and In your car (don’t be a jerk). And, also, her small comments on live performances makes me think this too (for example, “I think I’ll miss you forever - or maybe not”).

Maybe she’s really tried to change since 2015 and we haven’t really noticed until she released a song literally named Change, lol?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Lana wanted to submit songs for the Once Upon a Time In Hollywood soundtrack but they didn't want new songs  :poordat:

[Quentin] also didn’t want to go anachronistic with this, because we were approached by people who wanted to do original or new songs. Like Lana Del Rey is amazing and she has such a Quentin vibe to her and had a few songs she wanted to submit, but Quentin wanted to stay rooted in the period and utilize his memory of KHJ Boss Radio in Los Angeles. The radio stations and the DJs are stars in the movie as well and every character is listening to them.

https://www.gq.com/story/mary-ramos-quentin-tarantino-interview

Lana wanted to submit songs for the Once Upon a Time In Hollywood soundtrack but they didn't want new songs  :poordat:

[Quentin] also didn’t want to go anachronistic with this, because we were approached by people who wanted to do original or new songs. Like Lana Del Rey is amazing and she has such a Quentin vibe to her and had a few songs she wanted to submit, but Quentin wanted to stay rooted in the period and utilize his memory of KHJ Boss Radio in Los Angeles. The radio stations and the DJs are stars in the movie as well and every character is listening to them.

Tarantino cancelled, leak the songs, hack the computers. 

I understand that wish to keep it all properly based in the time period, but they couldn't even make an exception for Lana to do a song for the credits!?  :defeated:

okay after all of her shows this summer and these recent public appearances i've just been wondering...what happened to her nose? It looks like the curve is mostly gone and it just looks different (obviously it doesn't matter to me i'm just curious)

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I'm CONSTANTLY thinking about Lana "finding her people". Because I don't know if I'll ever find mine. I've never had any irl friends that share all my interests and I don't even know if such person exists and that makes me so sad. The person I am the closest to is my sister and she doesn't care batshit about Lana. I started stanning Lana partly because I couldn't stop finding similarities between her and me and that fascinated me, but I envy her so much for having this one thing that I don't have. It must be so nice to have someone willing to get nerdy af with you on extremely specific existential questions about fantasy novels as much as on unreleased songs producers. But such person other than me doesn't exist and it's just so sad. Lana is so lucky to have found her people.

ZKcaooE.png

I'm CONSTANTLY thinking about Lana "finding her people". Because I don't know if I'll ever find mine. I've never had any irl friends that share all my interests and I don't even know if such person exists and that makes me so sad. The person I am the closest to is my sister and she doesn't care batshit about Lana. I started stanning Lana partly because I couldn't stop finding similarities between her and me and that fascinated me, but I envy her so much for having this one thing that I don't have. It must be so nice to have someone willing to get nerdy af with you on extremely specific existential questions about fantasy novels as much as on unreleased songs producers. But such person other than me doesn't exist and it's just so sad. Lana is so lucky to have found her people.

It's...not all that. I've found my people. I've lost my people. In the end, you realize how fulfilling solitude can be. What you describe, what you want, it's fun at first but it just leaves you empty. It's overrated.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

i honestly don't think lana have found her people, i think she just gave up

what matters for is finding the one, me and her have lots of samilirites in our love life, and sometimes i wonder if she couldn't find her man, will i ever find one? like everytime she finds someone good for her he finally says" im not ready to get married" like barrie and the italian guy "francesco", the ironic thing is after he broke up with her, he got engaged to another girl.. like why

:smile3:

I didn't realise that Chuck is apparently in a relationship with that Svetlana girl that's always on her IG? I mean, I suspected, but she just posted a story of them both wearing rings, tagged Svetlana, and it says "6 months". Cute af.

this is a bit late reply but wanna tell u chuck is dating the dude from the lana's NFR cover (the grandson, if forgot his grandpa's name) for more than one year and they're still dating, she's not dating a girl 

:smile3:

I feel that this also applies into her romantic relationships too though. I hope after the NFR tour and era (around late 2020) Lana just uses a sperm donor and has a child for her own well being. I sadly don't believe that she'll find the right guy for a while, but I do think she would be a great mother. And anyways, wouldn't it be iconic if this 2012 femme fatale-sugar daddy seeking-hopeless romantic singer ended up having her children without the presence of men?

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF