Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

I thought it was like that for months now?

Oh. Thanks

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Has anyone here ever found the Instagram account called "DevoutMermaid"? (/ devout mermaid) It looks like someone acting as Lana, and they posted a picture of a vintage van in front of a brick wall building with some trees and pink flowers with the title "More things to come", what is this account?

*Also, I'm new so please tell me if i'm not allowed to post instagram info here* but thought i would say something!

Has anyone here ever found the Instagram account called "DevoutMermaid"? (/ devout mermaid) It looks like someone acting as Lana, and they posted a picture of a vintage van in front of a brick wall building with some trees and pink flowers with the title "More things to come", what is this account?

*Also, I'm new so please tell me if i'm not allowed to post instagram info here* but thought i would say something!

i’m screaming at their account lmaoooo

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

They are acting as Lana after she announced something. It’s a pretty « inoffensive » account that don’t spread rumours before her announcement. The « More things to come » caption had me raise an eyebrow, but it means nothing. The holder of that account could say that more personal pictures are coming, to defend the fact that they impersonate Lana from time to time.

Theres this psycho guy who pretended to be lana once or twice and also says on his Twitter that he lives in lanas house and hes her maid and directed the triple mv (and hes not joking). I think it might be him again

Theres this psycho guy who pretended to be lana once or twice and also says on his Twitter that he lives in lanas house and hes her maid and directed the triple mv (and hes not joking). I think it might be him again

no wonder she hates us.

The worst of these accounts was the neohumanism one, saying this was LDR6’s name, spreading false rumours all over the place, as if it was a « new Honeymoon » account set by Lana herself. Don’t know if it’s the same guy.

The worst of these accounts was the neohumanism one, saying this was LDR6’s name, spreading false rumours all over the place, as if it was a « new Honeymoon » account set by Lana herself. Don’t know if it’s the same guy.

Im pretty sure thats the same guy. Neohumanism and Twitter dude share the same name