Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, jordo017 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPPbU80Ha8Z/?utm_medium=copy_link

Nicki Minaj confirmed she has a feature on an upcoming Lana song “coming real soon” :excited:

Omg! I actually love that her or her team called Nicki to explain what she meant in the QFTC post and now is featured on Nicki’s track ???

8 minutes ago, jordo017 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPPbU80Ha8Z/?utm_medium=copy_link

Nicki Minaj confirmed she has a feature on an upcoming Lana song “coming real soon” :excited:

LMAOOOOOOO WHAT

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Omg! I actually love that her or her team called Nicki to explain what she meant in the QFTC post and now is featured on Nicki’s track ???

I agree, I love that Lana reached out to clarify. The way Nicki worded this “I have a feature WITH Lana Del Ray” makes me think Nicki is featured on Lana’s song and not the other way around. What if when BoZ said he couldn’t believe Lana was doing this he meant featuring some artists from QFTC post on the album?

Tumblr

BYE LOGGING OFF

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

10 minutes ago, Obduration said:

LMFAOOOOOOO NO FUCKING WAY

7 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

3 minutes ago, jordo017 said:

I agree, I love that Lana reached out to clarify. The way Nicki worded this “I have a feature WITH Lana Del Ray” makes me think Nicki is featured on Lana’s song and not the other way around. What if when BoZ said he couldn’t believe Lana was doing this he meant featuring some artists from QFTC post on the album?

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Genius :et:

She said it's coming "real soon" too, maybe in the next batch of three songs :ma:

:toofunny:

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

:toofunny:

:bebe:

lana's lady marmalade is QftC high school-style bad blood music video inspired reunion featuring every artist she namedropped 

Just now, salvatore said:

lana's lady marmalade is QftC high school-style bad blood music video inspired reunion featuring every artist she namedropped 

Yosemite (the Culture Remix)

I love Nicki and would love a collab but that’s totally fake :toofunny: there’s a website called uberduck.ai with computer-generated voices that sample celebrities. Nicki is listed under the “rapper” category alongside Kanye West. I’ve seen people use her voice on that site all over social media LOL

It’s the same thing as that fake laptop demo called Cleopatra - it was just a computer-generated Lana-sampled-voice.

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

I love Nicki and would love a collab but that’s totally fake :toofunny: there’s a website called uberduck.ai with computer-generated voices that sample celebrities. Nicki is listed under the “rapper” category alongside Kanye West. I’ve seen people use her voice on that site all over social media LOL

Technology needs to STOP, feel like putting my head in the oven, Sylvia... :bebe::bebe:

13 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Yosemite (the Culture Remix)

i wish you so many night terrors

Just now, salvatore said:

i wish you so many night terrors

How dare you