Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

25 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Lmao except it’s not. The low notes don’t sound ANYTHING like Lana’s and the high notes only sound a little bit.

It’s fake 

Well, I disagree. Some of the intonations are very close to hers. It's so distorted I don't think anyone can really say. 

I remember when half the forum believed the ‘Yes To Heaven, white hot forever’ snippet lol.  Most are bullshit and if a snippet is real we would no straight away, if it’s old it’s usually very obvious. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

7 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Well, I disagree. Some of the intonations are very close to hers. It's so distorted I don't think anyone can really say. 

Girl, it’s been proven fake, whatcha talkin about?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, palemoonbaby said:

Or she painted banisters back to light brown cause she didn't like how they look in blue colour

Re-doing her man‘s work, I like that. Does it also work with the childern he gave her? :oprah3:

5 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

not reading all that 

i’m happy for you tho 

or sorry that happened 

Arrogant people generally don't listen and have poor reading comprehension and they are a little blind to see their mistakes, so I'm not surprised. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Arrogant people generally don't listen and have poor reading comprehension and they are a little blind to see their mistakes, so I'm not surprised. 

:awkney: idk what this illiterate "drag" was supposed to mean but ok babes get over it 

Just now, lanasbottom said:

:awkney: idk what this illiterate "drag" was supposed to mean but ok babes get over it 

It's not a "drag" at all, but if you want to take it as such, then dust yourself off a bit.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

why is no one talking about the BB video? It doesn't seem strange to you that so far she hasn't released it yet. She is really absent.

3 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

It's boring, someone keep up the fights. :hottie:

ASHDASHDAJ, when did she say that? I mean, what girls were fighting??? 

@lanasbottom and @Selfloathinpoet: please I love you both and I am still traumatized by what happened in the thread about Marina yesterday :xgiggle:

I like how many thoughts you put it in your posts @Selfloathinpoet and how sassy you sometimes are @lanasbottom. Now lets be one big gay family again ok :hooker:

5 minutes ago, COCC said:

@lanasbottom and @Selfloathinpoet: please I love you both and I am still traumatized by what happened in the thread about Marina yesterday :xgiggle:

I like how many thoughts you put it in your posts @Selfloathinpoet and how sassy you sometimes are @lanasbottom. Now lets be one big gay family again ok :hooker:

I have no problem with what we all say here but sometimes we have to have a little empathy when saying things and not take away validity just because it sounds "crazy" what we all think is valid because that's what a forum is for, right? to share ideas. Anyway, I'm not going to pay more attention to this situation, I don't usually argue.

You're totally right:wub:

16 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

There's a lot of actually illiterate people and that doesn't make them worse than anyone. Don't know how come you use that as an insult.