Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

m0e3ixzrzj271.jpg

what’s it gonna be y’all (source: Reddit u/Not_Sure_365)

Spoiler

Ig now I know why NFR made me a fan. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

So Billie and allegedly Lorde are releasing this Friday... can you imagine if Lana releases something too :horror:. I think I would leave twitter for like a month cause I'm not ready to see stan twitter having stupid fights and comparing everything for a week straight :awk:

giphy.gif

On 6/1/2021 at 1:34 PM, Mer said:

m0e3ixzrzj271.jpg

what’s it gonna be y’all (source: Reddit u/Not_Sure_365)

Hide contents

Ig now I know why NFR made me a fan. 

Top/Vers dom art hoe who just went through breakup with a sugar daddy and will never be over Brokeback Mountain

7 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

For the first time ever Lana occupies the 18th position on my most played artists instead of 1st. I'm scared

for better for worse, Lana is always releasing music and has a big back catalogue. She’ll always be there 

I fear Lorde’s comeback will lead me to Lorde > Lana in my stan rankings sometimes but they each have their strengths and weaknesses depending on where I am in my life lol

1 hour ago, COCC said:

Okay let‘s make a candle in the wind survey then

TJF here ✋?

definitely yosemite :agree: you made me feel i'm invisible, it's just like i wanted, no more candle in the wind :cryney2: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

26 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

so BOZ just said that the reason why she’s been so silent is because ever since cocc era started, she would get bad press for basically saying anything so her team advised her to release things with no commentary

and it makes sense why she deleted the instagram post with the singles' covers, cause she would get bad press for the low quality of them.
makes sense, but i hope she actually does promote the things for the lead single and the album, she can release thing with commentary, just not controversial ones

also this makes me think, did she warn anyone about the QFTC post or did she just post it thinking it wasn't gonna go viral? because i'm 100% sure that if she showed it to Ben/Ed, they would've made her make some changes (name-dropping and changing the "not not a feminist" to "not an anti-feminist" or "a feminist", i assume)

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

so BOZ just said that the reason why she’s been so silent is because ever since cocc era started, she would get bad press for basically saying anything so her team advised her to release things with no commentary

How would he know what her team advises her to do... I thought he just had access to a database like every other leaker.

Anyways. I guess that's good advice image wise but I think dropping an album with zero interaction with her fanbase will result in terrible sales. But I doubt she cares about sales anymore judging by the Chemtrails rollout.

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

How would he know what her team advises her to do... I thought he just had access to a database like every other leaker.

He knows much more actually. Like promo rollout for Future Nostalgia, their budget, planned performances and etc.

3 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

He knows much more actually. Like promo rollout for Future Nostalgia, their budget, planned performances and etc.

Oh I didn't know that! Well that's good her team actually stepped in for once.

30 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Anyways. I guess that's good advice image wise but I think dropping an album with zero interaction with her fanbase will result in terrible sales. But I doubt she cares about sales anymore judging by the Chemtrails rollout.

As if she will be able to stop herself fighting people for an extended period lbr

As soon as Ben goes on holidays and isn't around to "advise" her she will revert to her usual nonsense

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Not saying anything because she is afraid of backlash? Like how the fuck is announcing songs ‘hey here are some new songs blah blah blah’ going to cause a backlash..what is the headline going to be ‘horror as Lana Del Rey announces new songs’ …like what bullshit. Also ‘her label and management told her’ she doesn’t listen to anyone.  She isn’t saying anything because she doesn’t really care about promoting anything…she is lazy with it and expects fans to just find the music. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance