Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I love Nicki and would love a collab but that’s totally fake :toofunny: there’s a website called uberduck.ai with computer-generated voices that sample celebrities. Nicki is listed under the “rapper” category alongside Kanye West. I’ve seen people use her voice on that site all over social media LOL

I was just thinking about this lmao. I also thought it was really strange because Lana didn't seem to be apologetic about that post anyways, like I can't even see her calling Nicki's team to clear it up since she didn't care :thumb3:. I can't imagine what the collab would sound like but I don't like Nicki's music so I highly doubt I would even like it tbh. I'm glad it's fake :eek3:

8 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

can bringing up diorleak "tea" finally be a reason for warning points pls :eyeroll2:

Could you change your "bad bitch" behavior with me? I wonder how what I say affects you, does it not let you sleep?
Seriously, from the first post of mine that you quoted, you just seem like those kind of arrogant people who think they know everything, in case you don't know a forum is to share opinions or do I have to ask your permission to post what I have in mind? and if you suffer so much from what I publish then don't read it, whatIs it the problem you have with me and why do have that superiority complex?

Most of the things we do here is ask if we don't know, make assumptions about what is to come but this person seems to hate that, almost all we talk about here is speculation, why do you suffer so much for that?

The only reason I'm here is to share ideas or thoughts about Lana's albums or what is happening around her and the only thing I find is someone who doesn't get tired of fucking with me.
Damn, you answer everyone in such an arrogant way that it sucks, it annoys people like that. nyways, next time I'll ask you if can or cannot post what I think to prevent you from suffering again.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

5 minutes ago, COCC said:

Why do we start fighting in every thread :derpna2:

I know you say it for me because you follow me lol, the last thing I came to do here was fighting, in these threads I have read even the craziest theories and even so I do not deny them validity, it is what someone thinks and that seems good to me, that's what the forums are for, right? to share ideas. There are some that I find funny and extreme and cus of that I don't spend my time arrogantly responding to what they say.
At this point that kind of arrogant responses became annoying, everything everyone says here is valid, so I don't understand why x person is responsible for making people believe that their opinions are wrong or that they do not say that.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Omg Nicki also told people to join LanaBoards :O

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 hours ago, Venice said:

Omg I love this photo, I wish she would've used this for CoCC's album cover instead! Gorgeous and majestic. 

I knowwww, this cover would’ve been so much better! :trisha:

3 hours ago, jordo017 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPPbU80Ha8Z/?utm_medium=copy_link

Nicki Minaj confirmed she has a feature on an upcoming Lana song “coming real soon” :excited:

omg WHAT

3 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

I love Nicki and would love a collab but that’s totally fake :toofunny: there’s a website called uberduck.ai with computer-generated voices that sample celebrities. Nicki is listed under the “rapper” category alongside Kanye West. I’ve seen people use her voice on that site all over social media LOL

It’s the same thing as that fake laptop demo called Cleopatra - it was just a computer-generated Lana-sampled-voice.

Oh :noparty:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

5 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Could you change your "bad bitch" behavior with me? I wonder how what I say affects you, does it not let you sleep?
Seriously, from the first post of mine that you quoted, you just seem like those kind of arrogant people who think they know everything, in case you don't know a forum is to share opinions or do I have to ask your permission to post what I have in mind? and if you suffer so much from what I publish then don't read it, whatIs it the problem you have with me and why do have that superiority complex?

Most of the things we do here is ask if we don't know, make assumptions about what is to come but this person seems to hate that, almost all we talk about here is speculation, why do you suffer so much for that?

The only reason I'm here is to share ideas or thoughts about Lana's albums or what is happening around her and the only thing I find is someone who doesn't get tired of fucking with me.
Damn, you answer everyone in such an arrogant way that it sucks, it annoys people like that. nyways, next time I'll ask you if can or cannot post what I think to prevent you from suffering again.

not reading all that 

i’m happy for you tho 

or sorry that happened 

Well I just saw an alleged new snippet from Lana but I don't know if I'm allowed to post anything about it in case it's for the new album :eek3:. It's probably old but every tweet with it got deleted so... or maybe it's just an old song that I don't remember hearing the snippet 

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Well I just saw an alleged new snippet from Lana but I don't know if I'm allowed to post anything about it in case it's for the new album :eek3:. It's probably old but every tweet with it got deleted so... or maybe it's just an old song that I don't remember hearing the snippet 

Maybe its the snippet from birds of prey from some years ago? Just Lana singing „AaAaAAAaaHaaaAh“? Please tell us what you heard :oprah3:

Just now, COCC said:

Maybe its the snippet from birds of prey from some years ago? Just Lana singing „AaAaAAAaaHaaaAh“? Please tell us what you heard :oprah3:

No, I was aware of that one :brows:.

She sings something about missing pink flamingoes and soft ice cream and it sounds soooo good :icant:

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Is the snippet called Dealer 2, Under My Skin or is it something else ? 

Nvmd I found the one you were talking about

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

8 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

which one cause the dealer 2 one is obviously fake and another cocc era put it in a blender self made stem edit and the under your skin one is not even lana’s voice :horror2:

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

She sings something about missing pink flamingoes and soft ice cream and it sounds soooo good :icant:

Idk if it's real but it sounds so good. I think the song ( or the song it's supposed to be ) is from her sideband in 2017 ( they also made California & Valley Of The Dolls in those sessions if I remember correctly)

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Oh well, I heard it now. Not sure if it‘s really Lana though.

Ok I decided to be delusional and believe it is indeed Lana cause the melody and the lyrics are too Lana to be another artist and the voice if it's someone trying to sound like her they better pursue a musical career cause it's beautiful :shock: but I still think it is indeed hers and every time I listen to the snippet the more it sounds like her :crying5:. I'm also preparing the clown makeup for when it gets debunked tho 

giphy.gif

i saw it on twitter last night, came here to check and it was crickets so i assumed it was nothing to get excited about :bebe:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e