Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

19 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

my sources just informed me that there is a Lina Morgana collab on the album and it’s track 9

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i had a lady gaga joke about this considering the fact that lana was also going to collab with lou reed, but i thought it was a bit distasteful, but, hey, if you get it, you get it!

wait whats up with Lou Reed & Gaga?

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

it was this conspiracy theory that lady gaga killed lou reed because he didn't like artpop 

wtf :lanasrs2:

Okay so an update on the Priscilla/acting thing. They're shooting a Priscilla biopic right now in Toronto that started filming a bit a go with Jacob Elordi (Nate from Euphoria) and Cailee Spaeny playing Elvis and Priscilla. Maybe Lana would be playing Priscilla later in life since Cailee is young Priscilla? It seems they've purposefully kept the rest of the cast hush-hush so that could leave some room for interpretation ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  This is definitely in delu-lu territory though so take it for what you will 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

highly unpop opinion and no bad intent for both women but i think Lana directly playing Priscilla's kinda movie tacky? they're both their own people and at most, some reference thru music/ a soft music video visual nod might be enough for me personally. she's obviously been influenced by her and i think that should speak for itself for the most part in touches imo. 

UV/Honeymoon