Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

I got a cancelation email for the resale tickets I ordered so that sucks but at least they let me know right away lol 

I'll probably wait for the prices to go down a bit and then try to buy some tickets again 

I'm so sorry for what I'm about to say, I know I will get backlash since everyone here wants to see our queen Lana.... But if you pay for these overpriced resale tickets you're enabling these scalpers to continue to scam us. You're just making the problem worse. It's fucked up. We should know better as fans. :crossed:

3 hours ago, fishtails said:

I got a cancelation email for the resale tickets I ordered so that sucks but at least they let me know right away lol 

I'll probably wait for the prices to go down a bit and then try to buy some tickets again 

Where did you buy from?

3 hours ago, fishtails said:

same– gonna act like i am going to charlotte regardless, dropping all my other live music plans i had going to focus on making lana happen. would be happy w lawn seats tbh! but not paying $200/each for them

aOaIzH2.gif

6 hours ago, retrosensibility said:

Where did you buy from?

A website called Tickets at Work lol I have access to it through my employer so I figured I'd give it a shot but I'm also not totally surprised it fell through 

6 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

same– gonna act like i am going to charlotte regardless, dropping all my other live music plans i had going to focus on making lana happen. would be happy w lawn seats tbh! but not paying $200/each for them

me too, like luckily I can just stay at my parents' house in Pittsburgh so I don't really have to worry about hotels but I will still have to take off work so I'm just telling myself even if it doesn't work out, at least I'll get a few days off lol 

14 hours ago, 5adboy said:

I'm so sorry for what I'm about to say, I know I will get backlash since everyone here wants to see our queen Lana.... But if you pay for these overpriced resale tickets you're enabling these scalpers to continue to scam us. You're just making the problem worse. It's fucked up. We should know better as fans. :crossed:

AGREE

Sooooo. My boyfriend got 2 lawn tickets that came to a total of like $600. He panicked bc he knew I’d be so upset if I didn’t go at all but like….. that is absolutely awful. He got the insurance to return them but that also seems to be a total scam. It’s an outside insurance company and you have to contact them and prove that you can’t attend the event? 
so then we were like okay let’s sell them. Even if we lose $100-$200. 
but where you sell them, it says that we have to have the physical tickets and ship them? 
we haven’t even gotten confirmation from the reseller we purchased this bs from. I’m just so confused and at a loss. I’m sorry but I’m not going to go sit on the lawn for $600. I saw her at the same venue in section 13 and that was good enough but I wanted to be closer this time or at the very least around the same spot. I just can’t believe this has all been THIS bad. I feel stupid because I guess I should have looked into the swiftie disaster more before trying to do this. I just had no idea it would be this horrible. Does anyone have any suggestion? I mean I guess if there’s nothing I can do I have to suck it up and go sit in the lawn and basically waste money that we didn’t even have to spend. 🙃

Hey girls guys gays and theys! As a floridian i feel like i should warn you that it looks like a hurricane is going to take a direct hit at tampa with severe flooding. If you are in the area, please stay safe! Still havent bought tickets but might wait the storm out in case theres any delays due to the storm, they are expecting effects to be very widespread.

12 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Hey girls guys gays and theys! As a floridian i feel like i should warn you that it looks like a hurricane is going to take a direct hit at tampa with severe flooding. If you are in the area, please stay safe! Still havent bought tickets but might wait the storm out in case theres any delays due to the storm, they are expecting effects to be very widespread.

As the unofficial board meteorologist, I should chime in. 

You don’t want to be near the eye or the immediate eastern side of a landfalling hurricane. It could be rough for Tampa, especially with rain and flooding. Not catastrophic, but bad enough to have lingering effects for several days. 

Stay safe, be prepared and take evacuation orders seriously. 

The good thing is that Lana’s stop here is not for a while, so I don’t think there’s reason to panic if you have tickets. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Where are you all getting resale tickets at? Is stubhub or seatgeek better? Vivid Seats? I tried to ask this on the lana subreddit but I think the scammers saw and latched onto me lolll:icant:

b8fb308f62bc307cb609c5c262b3f165195480f8

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

wrap you up in my daisy chains - don't be a bummer, babe.....

3 minutes ago, honeymoonangell said:

Where are you all getting resale tickets at? Is stubhub or seatgeek better? Vivid Seats? I tried to ask this on the lana subreddit but I think the scammers saw and latched onto me lolll:icant:

StubHub is the best from what I’ve heard. Seatgeek seems questionable. Heard mixed things about Vivid. 

I need to list my extra ticket soon and I’m probably going to use StubHub. 

1 minute ago, Quincy said:

StubHub is the best from what I’ve heard. Seatgeek seems questionable. Heard mixed things about Vivid. 

I need to list my extra ticket soon and I’m probably going to use StubHub. 

Ooooo ok, tysm!! I've used seatgeek before but idk im seeing mixed things about it, along with vivid too. I think I'll go with stubhub.

b8fb308f62bc307cb609c5c262b3f165195480f8

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

wrap you up in my daisy chains - don't be a bummer, babe.....

55 minutes ago, Quincy said:

As the unofficial board meteorologist, I should chime in. 

You don’t want to be near the eye or the immediate eastern side of a landfalling hurricane. It could be rough for Tampa, especially with rain and flooding. Not catastrophic, but bad enough to have lingering effects for several days. 

Stay safe, be prepared and take evacuation orders seriously. 

The good thing is that Lana’s stop here is not for a while, so I don’t think there’s reason to panic if you have tickets. 

Lol yasssss meteorologist! I totally agree, it shouldn't cause much of an issue if any with people who already have tix. I'm just one of the unlucky ones who didnt get tix yet and figured ill just wait it out😂 def have trauma from hurricane ian and tropical storm nicole less than a year ago so im checking those updates every few hours lmao. I did just check and the venue is a few miles out of the storm surge, but the surrounding area is expecting quite a bit of storm surge. Stay safe huns <3

I might be late to this, but on ticket sites, they’re now listing Nikki Lane (officially) as performing with her on select dates. I didn’t see Zella listed for her dates, but I’m sure that will update with time. 

Pit resale tickets for many shows are already in the $500-650 range, it should go down by at least another $100 before the show, at least the prices aren't being gauged to crazy Adele numbers.. like it's a lot but it's doable for lanita  :really: