Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

56 minutes ago, jaesana said:

So I just found out that the venue for Pittsburgh is NOT allowing resale. Ever. I called them. I am going to be out a looooot of money then. 

It’s probably that they’re not allowing a direct resale through Ticketmaster. Same for the Mississippi show. You’re still entitled to resell and email the buyer the ticket. I’d assume. (But they won’t let you do they until a couple of days before the concert)

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

32 minutes ago, DLT said:

I caved and bought tickets higher than I should have. Really should have waited but is what it is lol. Only thing I'm not a fan of is ticket delivery is by event date. Anybody else encounter this as well? 

yup this is happening to me too, annoys me sm, but stubhub has a guarantee so if they're not in my email at least 2 days out, i'm gonna call them

fcc414310944a868409090268fdd07af.jpg

♫ you turn my mood from black to blue ♪

16 minutes ago, Quincy said:

It’s probably that they’re not allowing a direct resale through Ticketmaster. Same for the Mississippi show. You’re still entitled to resell and email the buyer the ticket. I’d assume. (But they won’t let you do they until a couple of days before the concert)

Resale is completely turned off and the venue I called said they are not allowing resale. I'm really disappointed because I never planned on hogging any tickets; I would really, really like to give mine to Lana fans for the same price that I purchased them. I'm hoping that the transfer option activates on Sep. 30th, or I'll use Tixel and sell them there. UGH what a pain!!!!

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

On 9/1/2023 at 6:51 PM, jaesana said:

Resale is completely turned off and the venue I called said they are not allowing resale. I'm really disappointed because I never planned on hogging any tickets; I would really, really like to give mine to Lana fans for the same price that I purchased them. I'm hoping that the transfer option activates on Sep. 30th, or I'll use Tixel and sell them there. UGH what a pain!!!!

Thats so weird because so many tickets got bought out by bots and so many tickets are listed for sale on resale sites already...if its true though I guess there's no point in me trying to get tickets to this show :tsk:

The venue's gonna be so empty too since its not like the bots can go to the concert lol

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Thats so weird because so many tickets got bought out by bots and so many tickets are listed for sale on resale sites already...if its true though I guess there's no point in me trying to get tickets to this show :tsk:

The venue's gonna be so empty too since its not like the bots can go to the concert lol

This^^^ was exactly my question. 

I know for a fact I bought a resold ticket off of Stubhub which had to originally have been from Ticketmaster. If that's the case, therefore wouldn't I be able to sell my other Ticketmaster tickets too?? 

edit: The whole platform is a scam. I know that i'm preaching to the choir but there's no reason people from Lanaboards should be placed in a randomized queue with people like Tim from New Jersey who just wants to make a buck

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

she IS the moment :gurl:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

she IS the moment :gurl:

no promo, no billion view smash hit, no payola, no radio play, no mainstream recognition, no top 10 solo hits, no #1 solo hits, no grammys, barely survived the hatetrain from the QFTC chaos - yes she is THAT BITCH. :fabcat:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, Lucasldr said:

Manifesting a surprise AU/NZ tour tomorrow for laneway:party:

NO BCS SAME HERE BUT IDK😐 BUT also I’ve been saying that Taylor’s surprise song Is going to be SOTB in Sydney Night 2 and if Laneway is 2 weeks before Eras in Sydney….:hdu:

IM SO DELULU BUT HOPE IS A DANGEROUS THING….:excited:

16 hours ago, Quincy said:

Just got my commemorative tickets today, so that’s something…

Was this emailed to you or did it just pop up on your account? I’m attending an earlier date but I don’t see anything.

Edit: Just received mine :party:

Edited by Black to Blue

hyz6.gif

23 hours ago, Black to Blue said:

Was this emailed to you or did it just pop up on your account? I’m attending an earlier date but I don’t see anything.

Live Nation just emailed me tonight and said to click a link to get them.

I bought a Stubhub ticket for the Tampa show. I've never had a problem with them in the past. My very first Lana show (Nashville 2014!) I never got my Stubhub ticket sent and they made it all good and gave me a better seat than I paid for. But. For this show it looks like Ticketmaster isn't releasing the tickets to the original buyers until the day of show? So my dumb ass is to get on a plane without an actual concert ticket hoping the transfer takes place as I'm standing in line? That seems fine... 

Do we have confirmation on Ticketmaster not releasing tickets till the day of the show… cause if that’s the case this is going to be a mess for all of us who bought resale tix. Hopefully my person is on their game and gets me mine as soon as it comes through. Fingers crossed it’s a day or two in advance though. I want to know my seat #s already too. It was so annoying just being able to pick based off of section and row. 

2 hours ago, DLT said:

Do we have confirmation on Ticketmaster not releasing tickets till the day of the show… cause if that’s the case this is going to be a mess for all of us who bought resale tix. Hopefully my person is on their game and gets me mine as soon as it comes through. Fingers crossed it’s a day or two in advance though. I want to know my seat #s already too. It was so annoying just being able to pick based off of section and row. 

My tickets are for the 27th show and Ticketmaster says they’ll be available on the 24th. Hopefully that’ll give you some confidence that you may get them a couple of days before.  

5 hours ago, DLT said:

I think it depends on the show you are attending. It looks like Ticketmaster has resale tickets available for the WV show(if they are on TM that usually means they have released the tickets) and that one isn’t until next month. 

Resale ticket prices still appear to be falling…

On StubHub, I’m seeing lawn tickets under $100 for the Dallas show. For some reason, the Brandon show is flooded with tickets now that I know for a fact are below face value. I know because I was trying to sell my extra ticket for what I paid, but now similar tickets are literally 20-30% lower. I’ve been watching daily and I feel good that scalpers will get screwed, but it also makes me feel more clownish for the face value price I paid :toofloppy:

I’m not sure if the same came be said for other venues, but it might be worth a look. I imagine prices may continue to drop, but demand should increase as show dates approach. This might be a good time to pounce!