Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

15 hours ago, DLT said:

Do we have confirmation on Ticketmaster not releasing tickets till the day of the show… cause if that’s the case this is going to be a mess for all of us who bought resale tix. Hopefully my person is on their game and gets me mine as soon as it comes through. Fingers crossed it’s a day or two in advance though. I want to know my seat #s already too. It was so annoying just being able to pick based off of section and row. 

All I know is in my Stubhub order it says my ticket will be ready on Sept 25 (day of show). I do hope it shows up before that. I bought a ticket for the Eras tour on Stubhub and the ticket was transferred to my Tickemaster account in a couple of days. Maybe it's different because it's Live Nation? I just hate this waiting game I want my ticket in my account. 

10 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

I think it depends on the show you are attending. It looks like Ticketmaster has resale tickets available for the WV show(if they are on TM that usually means they have released the tickets) and that one isn’t until next month. 

Just bought some pit tickets for WV on Ticketmaster (thanks to your comment:P) for a decent price. They were transferred directly to my account about an hour after purchasing them. I’m very happy but confused at the same time. I don’t understand why there are resale tickets available when Ticketmaster clearly stated that there would be no resale allowed:um2:

i bought tickets for two different shows as i wasnt sure which date would work, and when i went to list the other set (that i got on stubhub for resale) it said i would have to deliver them to the buyer 2 days before the concert. but my tickets say i wouldn’t have access to them at all until the concert date! so how tf does that work… in addition what does “event status: relocated” mean? 

On 9/11/2023 at 11:48 AM, violettiaras said:

i bought tickets for two different shows as i wasnt sure which date would work, and when i went to list the other set (that i got on stubhub for resale) it said i would have to deliver them to the buyer 2 days before the concert. but my tickets say i wouldn’t have access to them at all until the concert date! so how tf does that work… in addition what does “event status: relocated” mean? 

Are you trying to resell resale tickets? If so, that gets complicated. If the reseller listed that they wouldn’t have the tickets for you until the day of, that cutting it close for you and especially any future buyer. 

I’m reselling a single ticket to the Brandon, MS show (I’d still rather one of you come with me, contact me and I’ll give it up for 25% below what I paid at face value) and Ticketmaster says they’ll be ready three days before the show, so I listed on StubHub that they’ll be sent two days before. 

I bought two tickets out of desperation and I’m still going, I just need to find someone to go with me. Section 103 Row F Seat 2, I have the aisle seat and the extra ticket is one seat in. Great view. It’s a small venue, so these are very good seated tickets, only 7 rows behind the pit. 

Edited by Quincy
Clarification on ticket

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

8 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Are you trying to resell resale tickets? If so, that gets complicated. If the reseller listed that they wouldn’t have the tickets for you until the day of, that cutting it close for you and especially any future buyer. 

I’m reselling a single ticket to the Brandon, MS show (I’d still rather one of you come with me, contact me and I’ll give it up for 25% below what I paid at face value) and Ticketmaster says they’ll be ready three days before the show, so I listed on StubHub that they’ll be sent two days before. 

Yes, I’m reselling a resale. i didn’t realize it would like this at all lol. Stubhub had some disclaimer on check out that said i could relist them easy peasy if needed and I stupidly believed them.  When I relisted they didn’t give even give me an opportunity to edit the send date! Bots and for profit resellers ruin anything. Good luck with your ticket and have fun! 

Does anyone need two tickets for Pittsburgh?? I'm in sec. 3, row k, seats 13 and 14! 

I ended up getting myself a resale ticket from Stubhub and I would love to transfer my tickets via Ticketmaster when they open up the option

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

2 hours ago, jaesana said:

Does anyone need two tickets for Pittsburgh?? I'm in sec. 3, row k, seats 13 and 14! 

I ended up getting myself a resale ticket from Stubhub and I would love to transfer my tickets via Ticketmaster when they open up the option

I might be interested if I can get off work that day

I am also already going to All Things Go so if there's someone else interested and this is the only show they can go to then its fine if I don't get them lol

On 9/8/2023 at 3:37 PM, LifeOnMars said:

It looks like Ticketmaster has resale tickets available for the WV show(if they are on TM that usually means they have released the tickets) and that one isn’t until next month. 

They seem to have quite a lot of tickets available for resale! Although some are really expensive. The cheapest ones I saw were at $130

wv-resale.png

Other show dates are starting to see tickets pop back up on Ticketmaster. If you couldn’t get tickets before and you’re wary about 3rd party resale, it might be worth checking out. As posted above, some are verified resale, but others look like maybe they were ticket returns?

I just contacted Ticketmaster about getting a refund for my extra ticket for 9/27. The virtual chat said I can’t get a refund, but that transfer is available. No it’s not. And they stopped responding :toofloppy:

CEF90187-C7-EA-4333-91-ED-2-BC8-C04-A577

Sorry to keep making this thread about me.

10 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Other show dates are starting to see tickets pop back up on Ticketmaster. If you couldn’t get tickets before and you’re wary about 3rd party resale, it might be worth checking out. As posted above, some are verified resale, but others look like maybe they were ticket returns?

I just contacted Ticketmaster about getting a refund for my extra ticket for 9/27. The virtual chat said I can’t get a refund, but that transfer is available. No it’s not. And they stopped responding :toofloppy:

CEF90187-C7-EA-4333-91-ED-2-BC8-C04-A577

Sorry to keep making this thread about me.

They usually hold a specific number of tickets for the artist. I’m guessing those are just tickets that weren’t available previously and they just now decided to release them. 

Out of curiousity I'm looking at the different shows and while some are not showing resale tickets, some seem to have quite a lot of resale tickets!! Is this normal?

Huntsville seems to have an average of about 40 tickets available for resale per section! For example Section 306 has 82 available tickets right now

wv-tickets.gif

Makes me feel a little bit better about my future endeavours buying Lana tickets

2 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

Out of curiousity I'm looking at the different shows and while some are not showing resale tickets, some seem to have quite a lot of resale tickets!! Is this normal?

Huntsville seems to have an average of about 40 tickets available for resale per section! For example Section 306 has 82 available tickets right now

ezgif-3-fc93e2947e.gif

Makes me feel a little bit better about my future endeavours buying Lana tickets

It seems like it varies wildly from venue to venue. Some have been locked down with no verified resale or regular sale tickets whatsoever. Others have a lot. I found it weird that the Brandon show randomly added just 14 tickets today after being sold out since day 1. While Dallas (I keep obsessively watching) has not had a single ticket since the day tickets went on sale. 
Brandon, MS:
C2-D5-F784-74-E0-4-E9-D-8-E70-9431999-CB