x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

so are AM and Guns n Roses late for their set too? why do they get to play after curfew?

Both were scheduled to finish at 23:45 but played until 00:15 apparently 

edit: guns continued playing after Lana although they had to finish at the same time 🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃

2 minutes ago, honeymoonboulevard said:

Ok stop bringing up humans and the fact that she’s a human, at no point did I imply she was some alien who flew to earth solely to perform on time and nothing els. However, to follow on, people who often show up late or call in sick to work are often fired… that obviously doesn’t apply to the entertainment industry entirely so it’s not really a comparison 

Her feelings are valid, she’s allowed to feel however she’s feeling but again it clearly isn’t being managed effectively. 

you can fire her! you don't have to buy a ticket to her show 

it's been 3 times after not performing for 4 years

it really is not that deep to miss 5 songs the world will go on

Idk why so many people act like she looks miserable on stage or like she doesn’t want to be there, Lana said before they have been planning on touring since last year and have been working on getting a band together so she clearly wants to tour. I think she is just getting use to playing such huge crowds again. I think Lana just has a natural resting dramatic face

Also she doesn’t really do things she doesn’t want to do, she spent the entire UV era running away from press lmao

The Guardian reviewing her set and saying

"no matter - the hour that she did perform was compelling and brilliant, a showcase of one of the world's greatest living pop stars"

oh she won

and the Independent saying Guns N' Roses was one of the worst headlining sets of all time ...well at least ppl will focus on that

If my hair was making me 30 min late to performing for a huge crowed that paid to see me I would quite literally cut it off. Or put it in a freaking ponytail and then go sing. She should not have made that comment. So rude. she looked great though. 

5 minutes ago, urgirl said:

If my hair was making me 30 min late to performing for a huge crowed that paid to see me I would quite literally cut it off. Or put it in a freaking ponytail and then go sing. She should not have made that comment. So rude. she looked great though. 

I love her but she’s notoriously late, sad to see :noparty:

sgopYhV.gif

3 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I love her but she’s notoriously late, sad to see :noparty:

Ya but you can’t be late to Glastonbury. She’s known about the curfew since she signed on. It’s very strict! 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

What if she’s late on purpose to get her other shows cancelled or something. Love her

Sorry I love Lana but that’s not “cute and quirky” that’s straight up being an asshole. Her fans are young and most of them are splurging a lot to be able to go see her live. If she doesn’t want to be there, she should’ve made that clear before taking money outta their pockets. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

9 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

The question of Lana wanting or not to keep performing has been on my mind a lot lately. I DOUBT she would do anything she doesn’t want, she has made this very clear after Norman. All the long ass song titles, the PicsArt cover arts, to me it’s very clear that she does whatever she wants. But touring it’s a much bigger deal, must be exhausting especially for Lana that makes sure to attend all the fans she bumps into during these trips (at the airport, or even having people follow her everywhere she goes) The thing is, her personal life impacts a lot on her shows and we’ve seen that a lot of times, I remember this show in 2019/2020we all thought she looked pissed because of  Sean. Same thing today considering her comment during Young and Beautiful “ Actually I don’t wanna bring him (to heaven lol). In Rio she was ALL smiles super happy and present. So yeah, this has nothing to do with being late, this is just my view regarding  the show’s vibe. 

I don’t think she really enjoys it. She said this in a very recent interview.

“I'm very relaxed every day. Except when it comes to starting a tour. There, I drown in the details, the anxieties... Up to questions that prevent me from sleeping, like the effectiveness of my new headset! It may sound conceited, but it matters when you're playing against 400,000 people!

-         Do you sometimes watch the videos of your concerts?

-         It's my need to control all the details that makes watching concerts unbearable: I only see what's wrong. I hate my interventions between songs and I'm not convinced by my voice... On the other hand, during soundchecks, I give myself ten minutes of pure singing, a cappella, generally jazz. And there, I like to watch the recordings of these stolen moments, their purity. I always prefer intimate concerts to stadiums. I find there the person that I fundamentally am. I am very free when I sing, for example in my friends' living room. Because we are not professionals. I feel good. But before that, I have to constantly clean up the superfluous, clear the way. It is the only way to be in relation with my entrails.”

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

14 minutes ago, urgirl said:

Is it true there were Lizzy visuals in the back or is that a lie? 

A.LOT

13 minutes ago, urgirl said:

Thank you!do you know what song?

after Young And Beautiful, while changing on stage

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

11 minutes ago, Mer said:

Ya but you can’t be late to Glastonbury. She’s known about the curfew since she signed on. It’s very strict! 

Ya very disappointing, i know a lot of people say this is a “slay” but outside the fan base this is just embarrassing lol. 

sgopYhV.gif