x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

Just now, Surf Noir said:

omg is there any videos/footage of when the lizzy grant footage popped up?

yes, during the bartender interlude outfit changing

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Out of all of the Lizzy videos Lana could've chosen to use the footage from, I think that Yayo was the perfect choice :heart:

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Out of all of the Lizzy videos Lana could've chosen to use the footage from, I think that Yayo was the perfect choice :heart:

lana used footage from yayo as visuals for her 2011 born to die tour when they used those big balloons, and she also included footage from yayo for the homemade video for blue jeans, and although that was a long time ago, it really seems as though she liked that video :wub: and it certainly is a good music video, it fits the vibe of yayo so well, her homemade videos were so unique, we're honestly so lucky to have them :flutter:

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

lana used footage from yayo as visuals for her 2011 born to die tour when they used those big balloons, and she also included footage from yayo for the homemade video for blue jeans, and although that was a long time ago, it really seems as though she liked that video :wub: and it certainly is a good music video, it fits the vibe of yayo so well, her homemade videos were so unique

Yayo's one of those songs that has remained a Lana staple throughout the whole of her musical career, and I love that so much :wub: 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

Yayo's one of those songs that has remained a Lana staple throughout the whole of her musical career, and I love that so much :wub: 

did you see that video of her recently playing and singing it on acoustic guitar with fans? it is so magical :trisha: 

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

lana used footage from yayo as visuals for her 2011 born to die tour when they used those big balloons, and she also included footage from yayo for the homemade video for blue jeans, and although that was a long time ago, it really seems as though she liked that video :wub: and it certainly is a good music video, it fits the vibe of yayo so well, her homemade videos were so unique, we're honestly so lucky to have them :flutter:

i remember watching a Yayo version where it shows a guy taking his jeans off showing his bare dique on fucking youtube with NO AGE-RESTRICTION years ago :toofloppy:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

well that certainly wasn't the yayo music video i watched :tommy:

no it actually looks like her real music video, that scene is only 1 sec, black and white and noir in between other random vintage clips:pout: