hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

1 minute ago, crazyforyou said:

My biggest question is will it be the boring TikTok viral version (YouTube rip) or a proper rework? Or an EP of different say yes to heaven’s? 

it seems like it will be a different version we haven't heard before because the length is different

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

Idk why they wouldn’t get it out as soon as possible to maximise streams. They should’ve dropped it as soon as they saw Kylie Jenner make that vid to it tbh.

lana team pushing her to release more radio songs during lust for life era and now they're missing the chance at getting her a moderate hit 😭😭😭 they can't do anything right 

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Nobody has given me a straight answer on whether or not it's just SYTH that's releasing

Probably no one knows tbh--wouldn't read into it 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Omg I hope this leads to an official unreleased album… though I’m literally organizing my unreleased album rn so it’s kind of annoying to release it as a standalone:bebe: I’ll probably just add the file to my unreleased compilation… I hate standalone singles in my library:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Nobody has given me a straight answer on whether or not it's just SYTH that's releasing ezgif-4-69f4281bec92.gif

hopefully it isn’t just syth. it would be odd if she just released syth since there’s so many other popular unreleased that she could totally make into a Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd side b or an ep

Just now, LifeOnMars said:

Is this song even trending on TikTok anymore? I feel like people move on from songs really quickly on there. 

hell yes it’s still trending :deadbanana: so many celebs not just on tik tok have used syth as an audio.. KYLIE JENNER for example 

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

When we end up getting a Candy Necklace x Say Yes to Heaven double video hold on…

candy necklace and yes to heaven couldn't be more different mood-wise and thematically... it would be a little camp :air:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Surf Noir said:

candy necklace and yes to heaven couldn't be more different mood-wise and thematically... it would be a little camp :air:

I feel like using "Say Yes To Heaven" overtop of Black Dahlia imagery might be actually toeing the line of "insensitivity" :eek:

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I think it's Polydor pushing this one through, they talked about her statistics on Spotify and how new things are coming this year in terms of festivals etc. So we could be really getting SYTH this year but I think it will be later on maybe end of summer or smth, just hope the hype doesn't die out by then so they don't release it for nothing.