hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

My issue with the old/new Lana debate has always been that it makes complete sense for people to want Lana to make her old style again, because she pretty much did a complete 180 on her style, but people just act like it’s just wanting a btd or uv 2.0 and that irritate’s me because she could totally try new things, but she stripped away what made people love her in the first place. And I think that’s why Say Yes to Heaven is getting such a good response, it’s atmospheric and glamorous, which were such core aspects of Lana’s music that she’s stripped away. Now I don’t think chemtrails or ob are bad (bb is a different story…) but I do much prefer her pre-chemtrails music and I’m not surprised people are loving say yes to heaven more than ocean blvd…

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Y’all stop playing BB dust when it literally has text book & blue banisters & if you lie down with me & black bathing suit & thunder & living legend & nectar of the gods & wildflower wildfire on it.. several career highlights

literally couldn’t tell ya what the other songs on it are though x

now why’d you spill so hard..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

in next years y'all going to appreciate COCC and BB duo and hating newer things saying "i miss cottagecore Lana, why she didn't release music like that".:true:

No we arent

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

COCC is actually really solid album. great for cozy days. 1-8 track run is great (even if i don't like WD). if we would add SYTH and Wild One (and video version of COCC) and delete BUS and For Free we'd have chef kiss album:true:

5 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

in next years y'all going to appreciate COCC and BB duo and hating newer things saying "i miss cottagecore Lana, why she didn't release music like that".:true:

I already appreciate COTCC, and in fact - it's in my top 3 at the moment. :blush3:

This site's ability to turn every thread into an "old" Lana vs. "new" Lana debate will never fail to amaze me 

imageproxy.jpg

I honestly don’t understand why COCC gets so much hate, it’s cohesive, it’s chill, it’s nostalgic.. not every bit of music needs to be a party 

BB though, I wish it didn’t sound like a mix tape lol

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

13 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

This site's ability to turn every thread into an "old" Lana vs. "new" Lana debate will never fail to amaze me 

It makes me giggle but to be fair this thread was destined to turn into this :crai:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

heroin, ride, art deco > white dress, cinnamon girl, vilolets for roses, as simple as that:bye:

ocean blvd tho is very good and makes appreciate whete she is going with her music

You make a good argument, but white dress and cinnamon girl are top tier, violets for roses I agree.. I hate that song and I don’t even know why lol

S0F1O.gif

The way this STOMPED, I'm so happy :oprah: Lana's love songs are top tier.

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

14 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I honestly don’t understand why COCC gets so much hate, it’s cohesive, it’s chill, it’s nostalgic.. not every bit of music needs to be a party 

BB though, I wish it didn’t sound like a mix tape lol

It’s a good album it’s just not what I want from Lana I guess? I do like it when I want to feel relaxed though… it’s cute!

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

It’s a good album it’s just not what I want from Lana I guess? I do like it when I want to feel relaxed though… it’s cute!

True, I actually find it hard to compare any of her albums because I think they all have a different distinct sound! So hard to rank them because of that too! 

I would’ve loved this SYTH being the start of a release of UV outtakes.. because that era honestly has some of the best! 

S0F1O.gif

13 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

You make a good argument, but white dress and cinnamon girl are top tier, violets for roses I agree.. I hate that song and I don’t even know why lol

they kindof are but anyways they left me with this strange feeling that something is missing.... oh my god the 2019-2022 was a whole fan crisis for me, im really happy ocean just worked for me, aw is really kindof the next ride, its in the atnosphere of the song, they really just made magic

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

3 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

they kindof are but anyways they left me with this strange feeling that something is missing.... oh my god the 2019-2022 was a whole fan crisis for me, im really happy ocean just worked for me, aw is really kindof the next ride, its in the atnosphere of the song, they really just made magic

The whole of OB just gets better with every listen!

S0F1O.gif