hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

I still can’t believe it. But I trust Boz..

I wish she would’ve gone through with it and put it on blue banisters. But perhaps she can do as Taylor swift did when she released these new songs from Lover. I’m not a swiftie, but did you make a deluxe or how did she release them? I want a blue banisters deluxe with wild one and yes to heaven. Though I always dream of an album containing yth, wild one and I talk to Jesus, and other signs with similar vibes. 

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

About the Deluxe thing debacle; people can change their minds. Gaga once said she hated the WORD "Deluxe" but mostly considered the "expanded" versions to be the official ones, so did Troye Sivan. Lana probably felt like Ultraviolence was its own thing with the standard, but we also know how Black Beauty is an important song and she also showed love to Florida Kilos performing it in few places. It makes sense that Lust For Life "Deluxe" could have been in the cards because she was still changing the album right before the release (Coachella case). I'm pretty sure it was confirmed the album was going to be like 20 songs or 18, and then the tracklist leaked with 16; she mentioned Yosemite being cut and the "4 political songs"; She was still trying to make music videos and had concepts for Cherry, Get Free and even the military video that has been assumed to be WTWWATWKD. She was interested in keeping the album rolling but then had other compromises like the Tour.

About Yes To Heaven; I'm so ready. Ever since she posted that screenshot of her name on google with "I'm doing great" with LANA DEL REY YES TO HEAVEN being like the third most searched line... i knew it.:pray2:

10 years since SYTH has been recorded and 7 albums since then that she could’ve reworked the song for… and she releases it as a single once it goes viral on TikTok? I thought SYTH meant more to her than that :toofloppy:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

7 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

10 years since SYTH has been recorded and 7 albums since then that she could’ve reworked the song for… and she releases it as a single once it goes viral on TikTok? I thought SYTH meant more to her than that :toofloppy:

Maybe she’s releasing it because she said yes to h-evan:dua:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

26 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

minus cover, yosemite cuz it belong to a different project, and 1 boring reworked song we got a pretty bad nfr follow up ep:magikarp:

ok so if you remove a bunch of songs, it becomes an ep... you can literally do that with any project. plus violet came between norman and chemtrails anyway

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

26 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

Lana probably felt like Ultraviolence was its own thing with the standard, but we also know how Black Beauty is an important song and she also showed love to Florida Kilos performing it in few places. 

i don't think lana ever disliked the songs on the deluxe albums or wished they weren't released even if she didn't see them as properly apart of their albums. and i'm sure if black beauty didn't leak, it would've been on the standard version of ultraviolence. 

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

We’ve been saying this since LFL :bebe:

we're just delusional :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

3 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

i don't think lana ever disliked the songs on the deluxe albums or wished they weren't released even if she didn't see them as properly apart of their albums. and i'm sure if black beauty didn't leak, it would've been on the standard version of ultraviolence. 

There's also the fact Born To Die had Without You and Lolita on Deluxe and, like, This Is What Makes Us Girls on the standard so... she was probably just pissing on Interscope back in 2014 lmao.

1 minute ago, DinahLee said:

There's also the fact Born To Die had Without You and Lolita on Deluxe and, like, This Is What Makes Us Girls on the standard so... she was probably just pissing on Interscope back in 2014 lmao.

i don't get the correlation here, sorry.

27 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

:thumb3:

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

36 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

I think she realized it was time to let it go, after 10 years of having kept it under her belt just in case and never ending up on a LP  :agree:

40 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Say yes to Evan

Say no to Jack yes to me

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her