hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

2 minutes ago, Raise Me Up said:

it's serious if we talk about old music that we want them to leak like "Axl Rose Husband (final mix)" or "Cry Kill Die" ? :judgingu3:

only applies to music that will be officially released, in this case SYTH, so you are not allowed to share any leaks of that specific song.

I guess we'd know by now and it's not happening but I hope it's at least a little EP cause just this one unrelated song weeks after the new album is a bit anticlimactic :hide: specially now that it's not (that) viral anymore.

I'd gladly take anything she release and it's probably for the festivals season anyway so :um2:

giphy.gif

40 minutes ago, Raise Me Up said:

it's serious if we talk about old music that we want them to leak like "Axl Rose Husband (final mix)" or "Cry Kill Die" ? :judgingu3:

@margaret soty is correct, this only applies to music that will officially be released

So the same rules we had in place for Ocean Blvd will be used for Say Yes to Heaven, or any other future official releases of Lana's music

Am I wrong to think that a good indicator of the song coming out would be that previous demos will be taken down from steaming services? :um2: 

I mean, there are really A LOT of fan edits / fan videos of Yes to Heaven out there… I hadn’t look it up in a while until yesterday and man, there must be 100 entries easily :oprah2:

9 hours ago, mrborntolose said:

say yes to heaven 

80-F5-B9-BC-3424-4271-9028-E8425-FB46405

say yes to me

80-F5-B9-BC-3424-4271-9028-E8425-FB46405

me @ all leakers

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

including the hit singles You'll Never Walk Alone and Don't Call Me Angel  ororomunroe@2x.gif

And Looking For America and the hit collab, For Free! :true:

25 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

when it’s for the barbie movie :ma:

Say yes to Kennn

Say yes to me

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

5 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

And Looking For America and the hit collab, For Free! :true:

Say yes to Kennn

Say yes to me

looking for America omg I always forget about that song it is truly a gem in her discography. One of her best most heartfelt songs. Change & Coachella Woodstock in my mind WISH they had what she has

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

didn’t Mel’s diner have SYTH on their jukebox for DYK’s release? could it have been the new one and none of us noticed? :wat:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

5 hours ago, MJA said:

So, when is this out?

I mean, BOZ could have at least given us some timing if you're going to drop the insider info.

i would say pretty soon. it wouldn’t make sense to release in months ahead because it’s already registered, is in YouTube content ID’s system… they’re pretty much ready. and boz said (before we knew the surprise was syth) that syth was going to be announced a week after the album’s release. I guess they wanted the album to have its moment so they delayed it. I see a late april/early may announcement and end of may release date, just in time for the festivals