hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

With all the bootleg versions of Yes To Heaven on spotify (with millions of streams..) i wonder if, when actually released, the data could then be transferred to the official version? Streams/being replaced w the official on peoples playlists/etc - and that’s why they haven’t been taken off yet? 

Absolutely no idea if that’s possible, I can’t think of another case in which bootlegs of unreleased songs have gained so much traction on streaming and then be released officially :deadbanana: 

4 minutes ago, brandon said:

With all the bootleg versions of Yes To Heaven on spotify (with millions of streams..) i wonder if, when actually released, the data could then be transferred to the official version? Streams/being replaced w the official on peoples playlists/etc - and that’s why they haven’t been taken off yet? 

Absolutely no idea if that’s possible, I can’t think of another case in which bootlegs of unreleased songs have gained so much traction on streaming and then be released officially :deadbanana: 

im actually surprised it hasn't been taken down :eartha2: hopefully they take it down or at least credit lana so she could get coins for it 

20 minutes ago, brandon said:

I’d be surprised they could do that, if only for the fact that the different versions of this song don’t necessarily have the same producers as the official one… :pft:

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencez said:

for now:sass:

Imagine an entire album with yth vibes :crying5:

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Girl let's be honest, only locals listen to this song, they literally don't realize how bad it is. Search on Spotify and an edited photo of Lana will come out. I hope Lana changed the lyrics of the song and make a lot of changes to it, I don't understand how "lana stans" have this song as a favorite, compared to any other song officially released this song is shit, I have to admit that the production is really good and the vibe is very nice, but the lyrics...

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

8 minutes ago, TerrenceOnKilos said:

Girl let's be honest, only locals listen to this song, they literally don't realize how bad it is. Search on Spotify and an edited photo of Lana will come out. I hope Lana changed the lyrics of the song and make a lot of changes to it, I don't understand how "lana stans" have this song as a favorite, compared to any other song officially released this song is shit, I have to admit that the production is really good and the vibe is very nice, but the lyrics...

because not every song has to have deep lyrics and art is subjective <3 hope that helps! :kiss3:

19 minutes ago, TerrenceOnKilos said:

You would eat it up if it had less than 100k streams on YouTube, but again, the most popular ones r always the ones who get dragged :pft:

it’s popular for a reason :makeup2:

29 minutes ago, TerrenceOnKilos said:

“locals” lmao 

please don’t bring the bad tiktok vibe onto here 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

6 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

Do you guys think she’ll do a 7” vinyl single :hooker:

i really hope so, it would be a cute collectible and it would definitely help if they want it to chart ! 

however , in reality , probably not 

but like you never know idk they do seem to be trying a little harder lately 

Just now, brandon said:

i really hope so, it would be a cute collectible and it would definitely help if they want it to chart ! 

however , in reality , probably not 

but like you never know idk they do seem to be trying a little harder lately 

When it’s cloud shaped then what :sass:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her