hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

Just now, SuperMegaStan said:

at least i can finally put it on my spotify playlist legally. stop complaining. and the selfie pic is cute and not some BB trio mess. an upgrade tbh

the bb covers were camp sorry :ma:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, honeymoonboulevard said:

I'm glad somebody else is! 

I personally like having my unreleased collection organized and I’ve put a lot of effort into it so I’ll probably just put the file back into one of my collections, this might just be because it’s the first thing I saw when I woke up but like why couldn’t she just use an old outtake for the cover? Or an ob outtake? I’ve always felt like that was  a glamorous song and I wish the cover would reflect that lol. I’m mostly pissed off about the “Lizzie Grant” though, it just is so unorganized:air2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Del Norte County said:

I don’t understand people complaining about a song being released like they’re being forced to listen to it. SYTH is being released because she’s performing it next week. 😘

It’s not about the song itself 

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I personally like having my unreleased collection organized and I’ve put a lot of effort into it so I’ll probably just put the file back into one of my collections, this might just be because it’s the first thing I saw when I woke up but like why couldn’t she just use an old outtake for the cover? Or an ob outtake? I’ve always felt like that was  a glamorous song and I wish the cover would reflect that lol. I’m mostly pissed off about the “Lizzie Grant” though, it just is so unorganized:air2:

You can just rename it and change the cover in Apple Music. And if you use Spotify it's under Lana Del Rey anyway.

Just now, hotshot2am said:

You can just rename it and change the cover in Apple Music. And if you use Spotify it's under Lana Del Rey anyway.

I use Apple Music, and I already said I’m putting it in my unreleased collection instead of the single. It’s just like whyyyyyy the selfie lol it’s not a big deal but that was just my initial reaction. 

It's so intriguing to me that it was put under the name Lizzie Grant :illuminataylor:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Just now, taco truck said:

I use Apple Music, and I already said I’m putting it in my unreleased collection instead of the single. It’s just like whyyyyyy the selfie lol it’s not a big deal but that was just my initial reaction. 

I project my disorders (OCD in your case) onto Lana too