rightofjupiter

Ocean Blvd. giveaway!

Hey all, I wanna do a lil giveaway for the new album release to celebrate :party: Giveaway is for any one item on the U.S. LDR store $25 or under or any one item on the UK store 22 pounds or under (shipping must be to the allotted country/ies for each store, so USA for US store and EU/UK for UK store). To enter just comment with yr fav song thus far, or if you haven't listened to any of the new songs yet, what song you are anticipating being yr fav. I'll pick a winner using randomizer and post it/message winner at noon CET Weds. 3/22 (listening party day). Good luck!

xox

aOaIzH2.gif

3 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but nothing in the UK store is for €22 and under? :0 This is super nice of you though, it always makes me happy to see kind users having giveaways! :wub:

Cassettes and CDs :party:

anyway I love giveaways! I haven't listened to the leaks yet but I'm pretty sure my fav song from the record will be Taco Truck :trisha: 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

24 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but nothing in the UK store is for €22 and under? :0 This is super nice of you though, it always makes me happy to see kind users having giveaways! :wub:

cassettes, cds, whistle, and pill case!

edit: d'oh i meant 22 pounds and under, will fix original post now :flop:

aOaIzH2.gif

Thank you for doing this. My favorite song right now is A&W since I haven't listened to the album in full. As for a song I'm excited for is Peppers. I've been listen to Tommy's song that peppers is sampled from and ive been getting down to that.