littleredpartydress

Chicago, IL @ Lollapalooza - August 6th, 2023

Ok if I ever get married this is the dress I want. She looks like the best fanciest glowup version of HERSELF and all her little white vintagey tour dresses she used to wear, big hair accessories and all. MOTHER. :thankyou:

She was a songstress, wearin a white dress, look how she does this, looks how she's got this! :twirls:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

her look was AMAZING (very reminiscent of the paradise and endless summer tour which were her best tour looks and i will stand on my last limb arguing for that) as were her vocals… incredible,  beautiful, genius, talented, and amazing woman as we all know. :true: 
and seeing those pics of her with the heart shaped sunglasses made me melt :defeated:

i hope everyone had a wonderful and great time and got back safely  :wub:

me venting cuz I need to let it out 

Spoiler

here is a very very REAL video of me someone recorded 22 miles and the metra train away stuck again in a small town in the suburbs while scrambling to find livestreams and watching clips from my phone again (from the very lovely fans who took the time to do that during the concert.. god bless them honestly) because this was supposed to be my first lana performance since after trying for years since her ‘13 lolla + house of blues ones and especially her amazing endless summer tour and la to the moon one.. and i KNOW they all would have transcended me to heaven and given me some momentary bliss. 
i am bitter again!!! and need to vent. not born to die.. born to suffer! with first world problems of course but man.. what a performance and she looked gorgeous as usual

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

55 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

hope.gif

Could this have been the dramatic ending that she talked about after Mita? But just didn’t have time and now that she’s cut white mustang she can actually do this one? 

12 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

this is literally the most iconic photo of her I’ve ever seen. If you told me Neil Krug shot this I would believe you like the composition, the colors, everything it’s literally perfection 

this picture is even better oh my god

IMG-5361.jpg

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

34 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Could this have been the dramatic ending that she talked about after Mita? But just didn’t have time and now that she’s cut white mustang she can actually do this one? 

no it was bittersweet probably cause it was on the setlist 

I was there last night and had a blast. My 20th time seeing her! She seemed happy on stage and I like that. I wish she hadn't skipped Ocean Blvd but that was my first time hearing Hope live so what can you do. I loved the ending. The dancers. The whole thing. (except for maybe the having her hair thing...)

1 hour ago, LanaBalkana said:

But bittersweet was on the setlist before video games? 

well true

so it kinda makes since hope is the “dramatic outro” 

didnt she said it was 10 mins?