Elle

Québec, CAN @ Festival d’été de Qc - July 15th, 2023

it's 3:32AM here and I just woke up for the show. My parents are going to kill me if they catch me not sleeping on this hour. What I do for this woman...

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

Just now, living legend said:

the gays are really trying to murder me in this barricade. the things i do for this woman 

Enjoy the show! :hype: hope u survive xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, living legend said:

the gays are really trying to murder me in this barricade. the things i do for this woman 

The baricade looks rigid, scary. Are you able to get the attention of security if you get in trouble? Stay safe!

4 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Every time I see people running and lining up for a front spot at the barricades I get more nervous for when I go see her in October😭😭😭 

When I was running to barricade at Lollapalooza 2016, I didn't close my bag back up after security checked it and so all my things spilled everywhere and I had to stop and pick them up :rip: I'm still so mad about that too because I was the first one in my security line to make it through and would've definitely had barricade if I didn't have to stop. I was still second row though, so I can't complain too much.. but Lana met the guy directly in front of me and received a rose from Ashley during Honeymoon. I thought about asking him to switch places when she came down for the second time, but I was too nervous skkk. So tip, if you're bringing a bag, make sure it's secured before you run!! x

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

ready for elle to dig up all the vids so i dont have to :hottie:

What I do, I do best :makeup2:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, southbeachswing said:

Sorry if this is asked i already checked a few pages in this thread but who is livestreaming bc the one girl isn't live rn

zeidmoon on instagram is also gonna stream when lana comes on

Just now, Elle said:

When I was running to barricade at Lollapalooza 2016, I didn't close my bag back up after security checked it and so all my things spilled everywhere and I had to stop and pick them up :rip: 

This is SUCH an Elle moment I'm :icant:- queen was SO close and then the Mary Poppins bag goes flying #justice4Elle #ZIPPERAwarenessMonth :trisha:

Just now, ImenaOphelia said:

omg i havent eaten for like 10 hours but i dont want to get up from my bed because i KNOW i would make some noise... bye

eat the cotton inside of your pillows :true: 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎