Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

15 hours ago, Pink Flamingo said:

this random twitter account saying lana is going to be on katy perry's next album

lmao i saw that too and i was like where is this coming from lol :wtfney:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

She wore a long dress with new song lyrics in Paris. 

Kesha was asked at the airport what she thinks of Katy Perry working with a rapist. She looked distressed.

Katys star on the Walk of Fame is covered in I Love Rapists stickers today.

This is a mess tbh.

Why is Katy Perry working with Dr. L*** anyway? Ew

16 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Katys star on the Walk of Fame is covered in I Love Rapists stickers 

as it should be lmao. i don't know how anyone can justify working with that man and then calling your song woman's world.

also leave kesha alone. she has been through enough

SRWD.gif

Unpopular opinion: 

I agree with all the twitter fags that WW is a cringefest that doesn’t deserve all this hype, the lyrics are so bad and the production so basic it makes me wanna vomit

that said… where was this energy when Lady Gaga released Chromatica, aka the most H&M album ever! Seems like everyone is crossing their fingers for Katy to fall and hate her while praise everything other female artists do, even if it’s mediocre at best. I agree Katy’s and LG best work is far behind, but Katy gets tons of hate everytime she comes up with something new. On the other hand they eat up anything LG gives them, even if it’s a horrible album made by AI after 5 years of waiting. 

The irony of all of this is that WW sounds exactly like Stupid Love, just to prove my point :bebe:

11 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Unpopular opinion: 

I agree with all the twitter fags that WW is a cringefest that doesn’t deserve all this hype, the lyrics are so bad and the production so basic it makes me wanna vomit

that said… where was this energy when Lady Gaga released Chromatica, aka the most H&M album ever! Seems like everyone is crossing their fingers for Katy to fall and hate her while praise everything other female artists do, even if it’s mediocre at best. I agree Katy’s and LG best work is far behind, but Katy gets tons of hate everytime she comes up with something new. On the other hand they eat up anything LG gives them, even if it’s a horrible album made by AI after 5 years of waiting. 

The irony of all of this is that WW sounds exactly like Stupid Love, just to prove my point :bebe:

sista let's be real… chromatica still gets dragged every other day even 4 years after its release and stupid love was hated from the moment it got released 

12 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Unpopular opinion: 

in Defence of LG, Chromatica sounds more like a BloodPop album with Gaga vocals than a Gaga album with BloodPop production. 

I have a feeling she still has better pop-maximalist hits in her. 

Katy, on the other hand, is releasing the most reductive typical-Katy song ever. This is entirely on brand for her post-One Of The Boys. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

8 hours ago, details said:

sista let's be real… chromatica still gets dragged every other day even 4 years after its release and stupid love was hated from the moment it got released 

Everyone ate her up with Rain On Me… don’t get me wrong, the song is a BOP but it’s not LG quality! She hasn’t released anything worth a listen since ARTPOP! She may even be an impostor like Avril and Melissa 

still, 2010 twitter fags still lick her ass… and overestimate her impact (don’t get me wrong, she was the shit in 2009-2011 but now… girl). Chromatica was soooooo bad… sounds like something done with AI (except Babylon).

Katy on the other hand… has never been one to push boundaries or experiment, so idk what were y’all expecting! She makes silly fun pop music. I still think Smile is underrated, it has some bops… 

that said, WW is a shitshow… won’t be streaming. Not her trying to make ET 2.0 and failing miserably… she seems… so forced and out of place! Too tryhard, almost like your mom trying to fit in when you have friends over :bebe:

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Everyone ate her up with Rain On Me… don’t get me wrong, the song is a BOP but it’s not LG quality! She hasn’t released anything worth a listen since ARTPOP! She may even be an impostor like Avril and Melissa 

still, 2010 twitter fags still lick her ass… and overestimate her impact (don’t get me wrong, she was the shit in 2009-2011 but now… girl). Chromatica was soooooo bad… sounds like something done with AI (except Babylon).

i think you might just have lots of little monsters as mutuals lol bc i constantly see chromatica drags, and i must say i don't even agree with some of them! i think it's overhated if i'm being completely honest :oprah3: but yeah stupid love and woman's world both musical turds 

6 hours ago, details said:

but yeah stupid love and woman's world both musical turds 

That’s something we can agree on! :crossed:

it’s so sad to see all this older singers trying so hard to fit the new trends (Lady Gaga, Katy, Christina, Bonnie McKee, Kesha,…) instead of being true to themselves. Take Madonna or Cher for example, they always found the way to stay relevant and reinvent themselves! Well Madonna now not so much… 

Se tired of basic ass H&M songs of no more than 2 minutes, makeup lines and the TikTok promo! Sooo forgettable, unlike their previous work! Can’t imagine this is the same person that gave us One Of The Boys, Teenage Dream or Prism (pop classics) 

7 hours ago, details said:

i think you might just have lots of little monsters as mutuals lol bc i constantly see chromatica drags, and i must say i don't even agree with some of them! i think it's overhated if i'm being completely honest :oprah3: but yeah stupid love and woman's world both musical turds 

Am i the only one we likes stupid love :bebe:

Just now, DemonMic2003 said:

Am i the only one we likes stupid love :bebe:

Since we're talking about Stupid Love, I remember when I listened to it for the first time and I was like omfg Butterflies pt 2 sample! I think I have listened to Stupid Love like once or twice, so I can't really remember that song besides that certain part which was similar to Butterflies 2 ("sicko psycho sicko psycho" part).

But about Katy, I don't like Woman's World but I don't know why but I have a feeling that there will be at least one good song like hit level song from the new album. Maybe I'm just delusional lol

url%5D

I think that we should wait and see, I mean… Woman’s World was made to be aiming at commercial success, but the rest of the album is definitely gonna be better.

(I like Woman’s World btw)