Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

witness is better than prism

1 hour ago, Coney Island King said:

Absolutely. Prism has a couple good songs, the rest is dull and Roar is fucking awful. 

clock it girls! witness is one of her best i been riding that train for years 

Posted (edited)

Now who said Prism is better then Witness. Smile yes, but Witness no… the only things that make Witness suck are katy having that ellen hair on the cover (should've been the bob) and the production / lyrics on like 3-5 songs. 

edit: and the fact that Method To My Madness was scrapped.

Edited by DemonMic2003

5 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Now who said Prism is better then Witness. Smile yes, but Witness no… the only things that make Witness suck are katy having that ellen hair on the cover (should've been the bob) and the production / lyrics on like 3-5 songs. 

edit: and the fact that Method To My Madness was scrapped.

Honestly when she cut her hair her career died.

is this new song worth listening to? I only like Teenage Dream (album) by her.

I can't be mad at Katy for working with Dr. Luke (which is disgusting and cancellation worthy) bc I still like Lady Gaga after she worked with R. Kelly (also disgusting and cancellation worthy). But I do hope her new album flops. [Would I be a hypocrite if I did cancel Katy in my home? At least Gaga admitted to being wrong for working with R. Kelly.]

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, baddisease said:

is this new song worth listening to? I only like Teenage Dream (album) by her.

I can't be mad at Katy for working with Dr. Luke (which is disgusting and cancellation worthy) bc I still like Lady Gaga after she worked with R. Kelly (also disgusting and cancellation worthy). But I do hope her new album flops. [Would I be a hypocrite if I did cancel Katy in my home? At least Gaga admitted to being wrong for working with R. Kelly.]

i think the hate is incredibly forced. it is a fun and catchy pop song, and it is not pretending to be anything more than that. yes, it is cliche and cringe, but it is typical katy.

so yes, give it a listen and make your own opinion on it!

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

22 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

i think the hate is incredibly forced. it is a fun and catchy pop song, and it is not pretending to be anything more than that. yes, it is cliche and cringe, but it is typical katy.

so yes, give it a listen and make your own opinion on it!

"typical Katy" not being funny or anything but the typical Katy fashion was usually these fleshed out flashy pop songs, not 6 writers and dead delivery with lack lusting repetition /gen

how did she become so condensed

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

I listened to the song and it’s cute, regular, fine. Nothing special but also really not awful like most people are saying.. & it’s 100% on brand for Katy so I really don’t understand the hate train aside from Luke’s involvement. I’m still looking forward to the album. :) 

14417469274.gif

3 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I listened to the song and it’s cute, regular, fine. Nothing special but also really not awful like most people are saying.. & it’s 100% on brand for Katy so I really don’t understand the hate train aside from Luke’s involvement. I’m still looking forward to the album. :) 

finally someone actually talking about the song and not jumping on the hate train without putting their two cents in about the actual song :mariah3:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

finally someone actually talking about the song and not jumping on the hate train without putting their two cents in about the actual song :mariah3:

Woman's World isn't that great, but I feel like it's not that bad either? I think most of the hate stems from its Dr. Luke production credit rather than the song itself

And also, since everyone keeps comparing them; Kesha's Joyride isn't any better, it's actually worse IMO. Although I'm not crazy about either song

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

This is giving Bebe Rexha workout music vibes (which is not a bad thing) kind of excited for this one 

I know you feel it :party:

can you believe it :bop:

I’m gonna love you till the end and then repeat it :legend:

I'm His He's Mine is the next single... wow

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG •