Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

because she has been an easy target for online trolls & 'news' sites for clicks since witness. if it was any other girl the lashings wouldn't be nearly as hard. it’s really sad tbh

fr, sometimes I wonder if she pissed off someone in the high ranks of the hollywood illuminati whatever cult because this is kind of insane

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

4 minutes ago, Lasso said:

fr, sometimes I wonder if she pissed off someone in the high ranks of the hollywood illuminati whatever cult because this is kind of insane

or maybe she's just not putting out good music :hillary:

also it's nobody else's fault but hers that she chose to work with a rapist

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, brandon said:

why is she willingly working with doctor luke in the good year of 2024 

I mean… I have to put myself into Katy Perry's shoes here. I'm not sure if I would believe a rape claim made by the same person who started a false rumour about me being molested? Kesha's most recent statement about Luke wasn't a good look either, she said she quote: "cannot recount everything that happened" and "only God knows what happened that night".

With that said, it definitely wasn't a good look for her reputation.

Edit: To clarify I'm not saying Kesha lied about what happened to her, it's just what Katy likely believes. I think people forget that things work differently offline, it happens all the time IRL. 

Like from Katy's perspective: she's known Dr Luke for a decade, they're friends, and a random girl with a grudge (being stuck in this contract) makes an allegation about him. Then goes on to spread a false rumour accusing him of doing something to you ? Kesha's lawyer also accused Luke of assaulting Lady Gaga, which Gaga came out and had to deny (despite being in support of Kesha).  

And also, while it absolutely makes sense for her to not remember every detail, it was just odd for a lot of people that her final statement on the allegations after they settled is weirdly worded and doesn't explicitly stand by her claims / only talks about how she doesn't remember what happened.

Edited by Coloringbooks

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I mean… I have to put myself into Katy Perry's shoes here. I'm not sure if I would believe a rape claim made by the same person who started a false rumour about me being molested? Kesha's most recent statement about Luke wasn't a good look either, she said she quote: "cannot recount everything that happened" and "only God knows what happened that night".

wasn't she assaulted by him when she was 18? that was 19 years ago, we can't expect her to remember every single detail of what happened that day

12 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

or maybe she's just not putting out good music :hillary:

also it's nobody else's fault but hers that she chose to work with a rapist

mind you half of the people giving her hate for working with him go feral for kimberly petras they just want to hate on katy lol

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 hour ago, brandon said:

nah she’d still be getting hate because why is she willingly working with doctor luke in the good year of 2024 just to produce forgettable flops?!

yeah i was excited for a potential comeback too, I had an ounce of hope that she’d somehow go back to the sound of Never Really Over but… we see how that went! 

Now I can’t help but wish the worst for her <3

but do you guys think katy's album will have some bops in it or no?

1 hour ago, Lasso said:

Y'all actually believe that illuminati and cult shit? 

2.gif

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

kesha is not the one who started that rumor first of all and second of all, it would be pretty hard for anyone to remember every single detail having been drugged, no???

1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

mind you half of the people giving her hate for working with him go feral for kimberly petras they just want to hate on katy lol

don’t think so really! pretty sure the kim fans are the same people who are going around calling kesha a liar, not the other way around. kim petras is disgusting too!

20 minutes ago, Embach said:

Y'all actually believe that illuminati and cult shit? 

i’m not surprised given how hard katy stans have turned for the worst trying to defend her and divert the attention to other possible reasons 

anyways that’s all i’m saying on that but some of u are very weird ! 

1 hour ago, Coney Island King said:

Yeah maybe a couple. 

This album ain’t surviving this era though. It will go #1 and then drop like a stone. 

I dunno about that, maybe 4 and then drop like a stone. She’s looking at 30k tops 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

katy indeed had terrible timing this era, her decision to work with dr. luke again after willingly dropping him a while back was a terrible move, she was better off just releasing stuff with him from 2015 through 2020 since she flopped regardless. and on top of that, idk what happened but luke just lost his hitmaking skills from 2021 onwards, planet her truly was his last straw. just look at all the whack shit he been giving kim petras. cheap beats, uninspired (and often corny) lyrics and overall just painfully generic, and all of this can also be applied to these new songs katy dropped. i have no idea what's going on behind the scenes with her career but katy surely needs to rethink a lot of her decisions 

11 hours ago, details said:

katy indeed had terrible timing this era, her decision to work with dr. luke again after willingly dropping him a while back was a terrible move, she was better off just releasing stuff with him from 2015 through 2020 since she flopped regardless. and on top of that, idk what happened but luke just lost his hitmaking skills from 2021 onwards, planet her truly was his last straw. just look at all the whack shit he been giving kim petras. cheap beats, uninspired (and often corny) lyrics and overall just painfully generic, and all of this can also be applied to these new songs katy dropped. i have no idea what's going on behind the scenes with her career but katy surely needs to rethink a lot of her decisions 

It’s like she did the worst thing possible, a country album would have been better 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2024/08/20/katy-perrys-new-single-misses-the-hot-100-entirely/

This is sad, this is so sad. She gave up $40 million a year for this :brigitte:

I know she must have some good alt rock/pop rock songs in her still. At least if it’s not gonna be for the charts do it for the arts :crai:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

If I didn't know any better I'd assume she was purposely self-sabotaging her own career, because it's hard to fathom any rational thought going through her mind when she decided to release WW and Lifetimes. I can't remember the last time a pop girl era was this much of a disaster. Literally dead on arrival. :deadbanana: