ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

20 minutes ago, ChrisG said:

Thank you - I’ve just seen there’s actually a final train at 23.30 (Paddington) not sure if that’s risking it too much though but do you reckon I’d get that one in time?? I’d have like an hour :)

Quite possible I think. I like to use Citymapper to plan my journeys. If your situation is looking bleak, you could catch a cab to Paddington from around the area.

after seeing the rest of BST mess i’m worried about view , i have gold circle (i have an outfit , might post it after because i love it ) but i have really bad vision and i am always needing a wee 

i was gonna get there super early but i’m worried about waiting around for like 12 hours .. what time is everyone getting there ?

the mess of everyone being allowed in gold circle on the other days is messy too.. still no openers too?:excited:

8 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

after seeing the rest of BST mess i’m worried about view , i have gold circle (i have an outfit , might post it after because i love it ) but i have really bad vision and i am always needing a wee 

i was gonna get there super early but i’m worried about waiting around for like 12 hours .. what time is everyone getting there ?

the mess of everyone being allowed in gold circle on the other days is messy too.. still no openers too?:excited:

wait what’s the drama on gold circle?

I’m deciding whether to bring a man bag or just clothes with lots of pockets 🤓. I need somewhere to store my charging battery, so my phone doesn’t run out juice whilst I watch reruns of Lana at Glastonbury during the probable Nikki Lane and Bleacher sets 🤷‍♂️.

1 hour ago, problematique said:

wait what’s the drama on gold circle?

loads of people have apparently been going all in the gold circle area and it’s been cramped , no real distinction from GA and gold circle according to BST insta comments from people who have been this week

27 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

loads of people have apparently been going all in the gold circle area and it’s been cramped , no real distinction from GA and gold circle according to BST insta comments from people who have been this week

That’s pretty awful. I saw some people breaking into the Diamond Area, but it was pretty well segregated. Maybe there are more high rollers in that section 😡.

4 hours ago, ChrisG said:

Thank you - I’ve just seen there’s actually a final train at 23.30 (Paddington) not sure if that’s risking it too much though but do you reckon I’d get that one in time?? I’d have like an hour :)

You should be fine but myself and my friends decided to stay overnight bc we didn’t trust Lana to get out on time:toofunny:

1 hour ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

Wait this is so yikes especially if early access GA & gold circle enter at the same time.. what’s to stop early access GA from just sifting in to gold circle? Is there any segregation at all?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

25 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

You should be fine but myself and my friends decided to stay overnight bc we didn’t trust Lana to get out on time:toofunny:

Wait this is so yikes especially if early access GA & gold circle enter at the same time.. what’s to stop early access GA from just sifting in to gold circle? Is there any segregation at all?

well, you guys can all be the judge too but based on all the BST posts and comments from this week people have said that there’s no real segregation and that it’s really cramped, i didn’t know that and i wouldn’t have bought gold circle lol..

i guess we’ll have to see:poordat:

6 hours ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

well, you guys can all be the judge too but based on all the BST posts and comments from this week people have said that there’s no real segregation and that it’s really cramped, i didn’t know that and i wouldn’t have bought gold circle lol..

i guess we’ll have to see:poordat:

There are stewards who guard the area. You will be given a wristband on entry, and they are only supposed to allow people in who have the right ones. I guess the problem is if people surge in to the area, bypassing the stewarding 🤷‍♂️. Some of these Pink fans are probably crazy for them. GnR was a much more sedate crowd 🧐.

13 hours ago, ChrisG said:

You should be fine, even if she's late curfew is 10.30. with the crowds it could take 20 mins to get to the underground, but it's only 10 mins on the tube. 

18 minutes ago, trashmagik said:

can anyone with Amex priority tell me what time your tickets says you’re allowed in for? thank u 

I'm not sure if AMEX priority lets you get in early?? I got my gold circle tickets in amex presale but they just say 1pm which I think is standard for all GC

3 minutes ago, American Bore said:

I'm not sure if AMEX priority lets you get in early?? I got my gold circle tickets in amex presale but they just say 1pm which I think is standard for all GC

I have gold circle too. I called and they told me that gold circle gets in for 2pm and that amex priority gets in an hour before gold circle, which can’t be right as my ticket says 1pm and I don’t have Amex?

the management of this is all so poor

20 minutes ago, trashmagik said:

I have gold circle too. I called and they told me that gold circle gets in for 2pm and that amex priority gets in an hour before gold circle, which can’t be right as my ticket says 1pm and I don’t have Amex?

the management of this is all so poor

golden circle definitely gets in at 1pm thats what the ticket on my bst app says (at least i hope)

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif