ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

Jesus, the entitlement on here. She didn't invite her collaborators to BST so that she could satisfy the people on these boards. She did it to give them a platform that most of them have never had. Her current setlist might be a little static, but she's very clearly very very comfortable with it and her performances of late have been spectacular.

If a performance of LTLI or Peppers had happened and had it been a little uncertain or under-rehearsed, would that have been satisfactory? I doubt it.

1 hour ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

He's born in December and got married when we were still together. He got married when we were in couple's therapy together, sometimes I wonder what his wife would think if she knew.”

bruh… if i went through what lana went through i would absolutely not have it in me to keep this information from that woman for so long. THAT MAN’S DISRESPECT IS ASTOUNDING

6 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I’m starting to think Sean’s wife absolutely knew what was going on, there’s no way she didn’t know about Lana while they discussed marriage. 

ikr? the whole situation is so weird to me. i also wonder why lana wouldnt tell her (im assuming she hasnt based on her new lyrics today). she doesnt owe that woman anything but i would wanna know if i were about to be his wife :icant:

how cute is she im screaming

https://twitter.com/calendar_kitten/status/1678180520826470401?t=hshMeq1WzydYeJljfvdDFw&s=19

F0oYXfkWwAIEEsD?format=jpg&name=large

Another one from backstage! 🩷

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

So… did she sing Let the Light in or… 

she was scared they'd cut off the power again and that'd be too ironic for the song's lyrics so she decided to scrap it off the setlist

Imagine cheating on Lana fucking Del Rey? What kind of shithead are you? :smokes3:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

she was scared they'd cut off the power again and that'd be too ironic for the song's lyrics so she decided to scrap it off the setlist

3 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

...no

Then why were all those guests for?:pls:

thanks for the info though :kiss: 

her dress was cute I guess (and I kinda like the shade she threw at Sean :omfg2:)

Can somebody plz share what the alternate lyrics for chemtrails were?

edit nvm I just understood the Shawn part was the lyric change.