ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

Me and legend @partymonster got super close to barrier and she came down nearby and started taking pics with fans, the serve of it all

there was also like 3 mini arguments around us lmao :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She always serves looks whenever I see her live. The last time she looked this good on stage was NFR era in Dublin, my power :makeup:

im just glad she didn’t come out in black leggings and daps 

6 hours ago, Louise said:

This is a collage of moving pictures in a photo album of the loveliest parts of the event - good job! As one of the fans who is excited over the choreo, it is nice you captured that. You were ideally positioned to get the best! You look great, too, on that shot pulled the camera back from the crowd.

Thank you, that's the nicest anyones been to me on here, lol. 

1 hour ago, partymonster said:

at south entrance i definitely saw running and we were stopped just before we got to the stage, this is where people were trying to push forward. also saw 2 fights/arguments before lana so idk about peaceful but 😭 the heat and standing was defo making everyone aggy 

I meant the walk to the stage was peaceful from west entrance, the fans however, were NOT and never are at her shows, everyone is always so self-entitled and rude 

giphy.gif

The ocean boulevard outro was actually incredible. I was so surprised her ab-libbing is insane. Also the cherry outro was great too, I wish she kept these live outros in the studio versions 

13 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

The ocean boulevard outro was actually incredible. I was so surprised her ab-libbing is insane. Also the cherry outro was great too, I wish she kept these live outros in the studio versions 

Yeah. It was stunning. Lana’s voice is so serenely beautiful, and it contrasted wonderfully with the other singers. Lana really seems to be promoting her faith at the moment.

On 7/5/2023 at 9:45 PM, MrFameKills said:

If she does end up performing the collabs live, she will have played 9 out of 16 tracks (10 if we count Taco Truck x VB but that's cheating)

which is more than most alberms

BB - 1/15

COCC - 4/11

NFR - 8/14

LFL - 7/16

HM - 6/14

UV - 9/16

:oop2:

well, back to the trenches for DYK :prettyhurts:

i was always a ‘mind’ and ‘lennon’ truther and i heard it with my own ears yesterday thank u

7 hours ago, redsangrias said:

Does anyone else remember Father Jon Misty on stage saying Lana wrote Normal Fucking Rockwell (song) is about him? Or was that a fever dream?

And when Lana performed NFR, he was on the visual in the background (video clip from Freak)...

?

i don’t know why everyone’s gaslighting you but he did indeed say that

1 minute ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

i was always a ‘mind’ and ‘lennon’ truther and i heard it with my own ears yesterday thank u

When I first heard the song I thought she was saying Leonard (as in Leonard Cohen), but she made it very clear with perfect dictation that it is indeed JOHN LENNON! The whole song was so incredibly beautiful, I always tear up when she sings "but I can't." 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

3 hours ago, summer bummer said:

The atmosphere while she was performing Ocean Blvd was so amazing I can’t stop thinking about it 

Literally spent my whole day thinking about how incredible she looked and sounded rather than working even though I have a deadline :runs: The power this woman has over me 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

10 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

When I first heard the song I thought she was saying Leonard (as in Leonard Cohen), but she made it very clear with perfect dictation that it is indeed JOHN LENNON! The whole song was so incredibly beautiful, I always tear up when she sings "but I can't." 

hearing ocean blvd live was a moment i’ll never forget, core winter song for me:flutter: