ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

57 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

the email they sent back :air:

IMG-4708.jpg

AMAZING - I'm angry all over again! HAHA

2 hours ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

They're selling the video of the show in Rio, is that it? And only in this store in the UK? I would be interested if it was the São Paulo's show recording

2 hours ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

I guess that maybe last year, the outside land show would be released by this way.And also you could surf the live concert DVD shop online

NCDNDyperA0it9q0?format=jpg&name=large

On 7/9/2023 at 4:42 PM, urgirl said:

Can somebody plz share what the alternate lyrics for chemtrails were?
edit nvm I just understood the Shawn part was the lyric change. 

Embach's status update quoting a couple lines of poetry from an unreleased Lana track:

i was lounging at the chateau marmont

glimmering by the swimming pool

reminds me of a Joni lyrics which define my understanding about what Lana unpacked for her fans purposefully at the end of Chemtrails Over the Country Club.

*******Quote********************

He's born in December and I was born in June
Yeah
He's born in December and
He got married when we were still together
Guess that I met him . . .
Met him too soon
But sometimes I wonder what his wife would think
If she knew
That I didn't know anything, but . . .
Yeah
He's born in December and he got married while we were
In Couples Therapy together.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Unquote^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It is all good when people unpack what is really bothering them, even if it is from the distant past. No matter what the truth is - I am pitching  one possibility and it is healthy overall.

It is speculation, but the signs are there. SL is a victim, as is Lana, by a determined woman who wanted to trap SL, imo. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry. So, it is no reflection on Lana. Lana can take comfort that she and SL are both victims. But that is what life in this unfair world taught me. An innocent caught up in and hurt by other peoples' agendas. You have no idea what can be lurking behind a pretty face! Calculating and scheming women exist.

Isn't that how humanity gets hurt? Being in the wrong place at a wrong time? War is someone's agenda - that of world  leaders. Doesn't have anything to do with the average citizen! Regular folks become the victims!

Since Lana is a Joni fan, and Lana penned the lyric quoted above, Lana would know this:

Shining hair and shining skin
Shining as she reeled him in
To tell him like she did today
Just what he could do with Harry's house
And Harry's take home pay

So this happens. It is one of the tragedies of life, seeing humans decimated by others' agendas. Sean might be a victim in a loveless marriage of a person who targeted him. Instead of call out Sean Larkin, fans should consider the possibility Sean was preyed on and his weakness exploited. Now Sean is trapped. Third Party should have known better. She knew. She made her move knowing Lana and Sean were still a couple, that it wasn't over bet. them!

40 minutes ago, Louise said:

NCDNDyperA0it9q0?format=jpg&name=large

Embach's status update quoting a couple lines of poetry from an unreleased Lana track:

reminds me of a Joni lyrics which define my understanding about what Lana unpacked for her fans purposefully at the end of Chemtrails Over the Country Club.

*******Quote********************

Yeah
He's born in December and
He got married when we were still together
Guess that I met him . . .
Met him too soon
But sometimes I wonder what his wife would think
If she knew
That I didn't know anything, but . . .
Yeah
He's born in December and he got married while we were
In Couples Therapy together.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Unquote^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It is all good when people unpack what is really bothering them, even if it is from the distant past. No matter what the truth is - I am pitching  one possibility and it is healthy overall.

It is speculation, but the signs are there. SL is a victim, as is Lana, by a determined woman who wanted to trap SL, imo. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry. So, it is no reflection on Lana. Lana can take comfort that she and SL are both victims. But that is what life in this unfair world taught me. An innocent caught up in and hurt by other peoples' agendas. You have no idea what can be lurking behind a pretty face! Calculating and scheming women exist.

Isn't that how humanity gets hurt? Being in the wrong place at a wrong time? War is someone's agenda - that of world  leaders. Doesn't have anything to do with the average citizen! Regular folks become the victims!

Since Lana is a Joni fan, and Lana penned the lyric quoted above, Lana would know this:

Shining hair and shining skin
Shining as she reeled him in
To tell him like she did today
Just what he could do with Harry's house
And Harry's take home pay

So this happens. It is one of the tragedies of life, seeing humans decimated by others' agendas. Sean might be a victim in a loveless marriage of a person who targeted him. Instead of call out Sean Larkin, fans should consider the possibility Sean was preyed on and his weakness exploited. Now Sean is trapped. Third Party should have known better. She knew. She made her move knowing Lana and Sean were still a couple, that it wasn't over bet. them!

I take her alt lyrics to not be a bash at the new wife..

the “I guess I met him, met him too soon” is referring to how when they were together he wasn’t ready to commit, marriage wasn’t on the table 

he then meets new woman and he is in a place where he feels like he wants to marry her.. but then enter Lana again.. it’s in this instance where Lana could be seen as the “home wrecker”.. but she was unaware..

she wonders what his wife would actually think of him, if she knew it wasn’t Lana trying to split them, more so, Sean was living a double life, buy new wife will only believe Sean’s side.. but if they were in couples therapy, that very much shows that Lana didn’t know 

I think Lana and new wife are both victims in this scenario, there’s nothing to suggest the wife tried to take Sean from Lana whilst they were together 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

the “I guess I met him, met him too soon” is referring to how when they were together he wasn’t ready to commit, marriage wasn’t on the table 

he then meets new woman and he is in a place where he feels like he wants to marry her.. but then enter Lana again.. it’s in this instance where Lana could be seen as the “home wrecker”.. but she was unaware..

she wonders what his wife would actually think of him, if she knew it wasn’t Lana trying to split them, more so, Sean was living a double life, buy new wife will only believe Sean’s side.. but if they were in couples therapy, that very much shows that Lana didn’t know 

yes, and most people ignored the "sometimes I wonder what she would think if she knew I DIDN'T KNEW" 

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I think Lana and new wife are both victims in this scenario, there’s nothing to suggest the wife tried to take Sean from Lana whilst they were together 

Appreciate your response, and Liked, but I do not agree. @CinnamonGay said:

Fans had no idea why they broke up for a long time. They were seen at The Grammys together and then within a month they called it quits.

They were "Instagram Official." They were official.

Here is the reference video which sounds the clearest.

1 hour ago, honeymoon is alive said:

yes, and most people ignored the "sometimes I wonder what she would think if she knew I DIDN'T KNEW" 

The video, above, is the first time I was aware of this sentence . . .

6 hours ago, Louise said:

Appreciate your response, and Liked, but I do not agree. @CinnamonGay said:

They were "Instagram Official." They were official.

Here is the reference video which sounds the clearest.

The video, above, is the first time I was aware of this sentence . . .

Yes I know they were official, but they did break up publicly, we don’t know why, you can’t assume it was because of his wife now running after him 

either way I find Sean is the one in the wrong here, he’s played 2 women at once, how is he the victim :wtf:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Just now, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Yes I know they were official, but they did break up publicly, we don’t know why, you can’t assume it was because of his wife now running after him 

either way I find Sean is the one in the wrong here, he’s played 2 women at once, how is he the victim :wtf:

Third Party has the upper hand to make Lana psychologically miserable, and she did. Sean's miserable, too, undoubtedly . . . Did you read the interview with FKA Twigs? She divulged the specifics of dating a predator in the form of actor Shia LaBeouf . . . FkA Twigs said she was "love bombed" by LaBeouf. This isn't to drag out someone's laundry. I had never heard the term, "love bombed." It is a new concept to me. Love bombed in the beginning. Then you learn the real surprise.

Sean was sex bombed by the Third Party. He still doesn't know what hit him. That' is reality. To get what they want, predatory women who are attractive exploit their looks to sex bomb unsuspecting men who become victims.

Men are victims, too, of abuse and exploitation.

The Cohen brothers made a comedy starring Catherine Zeta Jones and George Clooney called, Intolerable Cruelty with the predatory female as the theme. It boggles my mind to be discussing a topic where many of you might not have been born when that movie came out in 2003! Serial marriers who prey on unsuspecting men, treat them as chumps, and marry for money. Then they tempt them into compromising positions, film them being unfaithful, and take them for all they got in divorce court. After, the women are pictured laying around the pool plotting their next conquest.

The plot of the film is extreme, because it is a comedy, but I know of, heard stories, and came across women who marry for money, and leave that man high and dry, actually wire money from their joint bank account into a foreign country, ruin them, divorce and move on.

Sean is a victim of the predatory female. Now that the facts are manifesting, what transpired is wrong on many levels!

And I want to say I watched Intolerable Cruelty with a friend who could totally relate, and my mom. We laughed hard throughout.

Here is the trailer.