ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

16 hours ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

someone please buy this for the greater good and upload it somewhere in full, i'm curious to know if it's good quality in terms of camera work or what. i've only seen phone footage

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 hours ago, Louise said:

Third Party has the upper hand to make Lana psychologically miserable, and she did. Sean's miserable, too, undoubtedly . . . Did you read the interview with FKA Twigs? She divulged the specifics of dating a predator in the form of actor Shia LaBeouf . . . FkA Twigs said she was "love bombed" by LaBeouf. This isn't to drag out someone's laundry. I had never heard the term, "love bombed." It is a new concept to me. Love bombed in the beginning. Then you learn the real surprise.

Sean was sex bombed by the Third Party. He still doesn't know what hit him. That' is reality. To get what they want, predatory women who are attractive exploit their looks to sex bomb unsuspecting men who become victims.

Men are victims, too, of abuse and exploitation.

The Cohen brothers made a comedy starring Catherine Zeta Jones and George Clooney called, Intolerable Cruelty with the predatory female as the theme. It boggles my mind to be discussing a topic where many of you might not have been born when that movie came out in 2003! Serial marriers who prey on unsuspecting men, treat them as chumps, and marry for money. Then they tempt them into compromising positions, film them being unfaithful, and take them for all they got in divorce court. After, the women are pictured laying around the pool plotting their next conquest.

The plot of the film is extreme, because it is a comedy, but I know of, heard stories, and came across women who marry for money, and leave that man high and dry, actually wire money from their joint bank account into a foreign country, ruin them, divorce and move on.

Sean is a victim of the predatory female. Now that the facts are manifesting, what transpired is wrong on many levels!

And I want to say I watched Intolerable Cruelty with a friend who could totally relate, and my mom. We laughed hard throughout.

Here is the trailer.

Sean is that you… 🙄 

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

Here is the reference for the FKA Twigs interview:
‘It’s A Miracle I Came Out Alive’
https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a35460385/fka-twigs-shia-la-beouf-abuse

There has been talk that fans cross the line if they believe Lana is speaking directly to them, so I want to add an addendum that Lana is intimate from the stage with her fans. It is one of the appealing things about Lana the artist, when she sings to each individual attendee as though she is sharing a secret with that one, warm in a cold world. She added lyrics at the end of Chemtrails in Hyde Park. The mainstream press picked up on it. I used Lanaboards and the Hyde Park thread to express myself - yes - back to Lana and to any fan who read it as though we are in a coffee shop discussing back and forth . . . as though she read it . . . It is out of my system . . .

Lana's personal life is her business, but when she chose to share, I put two and two together . . . I don't have to live Lana's life but I can still learn from it. That is what great art does . . . Lana is intimate with her fans, esp. since the Blue Banisters era. Look at the shock on her singles picsart covers. So now we know what is behind it.

Lana-Del-Rey-Blue-Banisters-1621530826.j

What is behind it is what she went through . . . Lana is a human. She was misled. Lana was told and made to believe things were one way, then the rug got pulled out from under! And a lot got expressed.

We now know she experienced that tragedy which afflicts more women than is reported, a rape, at a young age from Ocean Blvd. We got a hint things weren't right in her upbringing in Blue Banisters, which came out more in Ocean Blvd, and the losses in her family which hit her hard. Fingertips is for me! "Two seconds to be me."

So I felt an obligation to respond. No matter if I appear delulu.

On 7/14/2023 at 2:50 AM, American Whore said:

someone please buy this for the greater good and upload it somewhere in full, i'm curious to know if it's good quality in terms of camera work or what. i've only seen phone footage

Yes! I'd love to find Hyde Park!

If anyone still needs them....

You can download Mita here https://www.mediafire.com/file/5cakiute4di4t4l/LDR+-+MITA+FESTIVAL+2023+(Full+Show).mp4/file 

Glastonbury here https://www.filefactory.com/file/2ow1h6iof38m/Lana Del Rey - Glastonbury Other Stage (2023) TS.zip

6 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

Doing god’s work

22 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

thank you! definitely going to download and watch these

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Lana’s certainly come a long way from when she was mocked for her SNL performance ☺️. It’s wonderful to see her thrive, after these early setbacks. The media can be cruel and derisive, but Lana’s astonishing radiance and talent has shone through.

21 hours ago, Morningcrow said:

Thank you so much ☺️. I wouldn’t want to lose track of these precious Lana moments.

Incase anyone missed it on the day, BST Hyde Park are now stocking a pre-order of this T Shirt: https://bst-hydeparkmerch.com/products/lana-dey-ray-event-t-shirt 
There aren't any other t shirts, lanyards etc currently listed but I will update this thread if I see anything else! 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

5 hours ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Incase anyone missed it on the day, BST Hyde Park are now stocking a pre-order of this T Shirt: https://bst-hydeparkmerch.com/products/lana-dey-ray-event-t-shirt 
There aren't any other t shirts, lanyards etc currently listed but I will update this thread if I see anything else! 

I want that pink A3 poster that sold out crazy fast but I don't think it was ever sold through this website anyway. I went to literally every merch stand asking for it :defeated:I don't know why they didn't print way more initially, they were just cheap prints selling for £15, like, they could have made a killing on these... 

53 minutes ago, hydrangeas said:

I want that pink A3 poster that sold out crazy fast but I don't think it was ever sold through this website anyway. I went to literally every merch stand asking for it :defeated:I don't know why they didn't print way more initially, they were just cheap prints selling for £15, like, they could have made a killing on these... 

really want it too. I even emailed them asking if they're going to stock it :um3: but I don't think they will. It took them ages to even add the Lana shirt, everyone else's merch was on there for over a week before her's appeared. 

Haven't been able to find the poster online anywhere either. I even went around all the Lana groups asking for one but no luck :sadcore6: I'm kicking myself even more because I was at the merch stall as soon as the gates opened but I didn't see it as I was so uber focused on getting a pretty t shirt. Then when I realised it was for sale it was already sold out 

16 hours ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

really want it too. I even emailed them asking if they're going to stock it :um3: but I don't think they will. It took them ages to even add the Lana shirt, everyone else's merch was on there for over a week before her's appeared. 

Haven't been able to find the poster online anywhere either. I even went around all the Lana groups asking for one but no luck :sadcore6: I'm kicking myself even more because I was at the merch stall as soon as the gates opened but I didn't see it as I was so uber focused on getting a pretty t shirt. Then when I realised it was for sale it was already sold out 

Ohhh, that's so annoying. Good efforts on trying to track it down though. I haven't found it for sale second-hand anywhere either, which really makes me think they printed barely any. Please let me know if you hear back from the official merch suppliers though! 🤞

completely forgot i added a souvenir ticket to my cart when i bought the tickets and it arrived today

its quite a cute keepsake for £7 or whatever it was. gonna display it with my actual lana tickets throughout the years

IMG-6769.jpg

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

33 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

completely forgot i added a souvenir ticket to my cart when i bought the tickets and it arrived today

its quite a cute keepsake for £7 or whatever it was. gonna display it with my actual lana tickets throughout the years

IMG-6769.jpg

I don't remember ever having the chance to buy this with my tickets, but it's really cute. I would love to see your ticket collection 

1 hour ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

I don't remember ever having the chance to buy this with my tickets, but it's really cute. I would love to see your ticket collection 

i remember it was just an option on the checkout page and i thought i might as well because i keep all my concert tickets

and tbh the ticket stubs i have are quite boring they’re all just boring paper with her name/date/venue on :defeated: wish they made them more interesting like that bst one

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23