Veinsineon

Lana Del Rey (A.I. Covers)

I just made a status about this last week and now here we are! Fuck lol

Hmm... I think it needs a lot more work to sound like her. The sounds are coming together, Idk who's doing this, but the AI needs more work in terms of following her vocal inflections and it needs to not censor itself because that just sounded so out of place on that Back To Black cover. I think the better one is that Kali Uchis cover, but even then, it doesn't sound like her imo. It's very obvious that it isn't Lana - there's something missing and some weird digital problems throughout that you can hear- some words aren't clear, some words just sound gibberish to me.

Actually, the first two you linked (Jeff and The Smiths) aren't bad, but her "voice" sounds so weak here as AI. Her vocals are much stronger irl than they sound there, which idk what that means for the AI people making these. Maybe they can tweak it a bit to sound better idk.

This one is almost scary

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

20 hours ago, American Whore said:

This one is almost scary

The first few lines are a little rough sounding… but the rest of the song is actually really spot on. I feel like I need to have an album of AI Lana covers now :facepalm:

13 hours ago, Golden Hour said:

Can someone please make Fade Into You (Mazzy Star), The End of the World (Skeeter Davis), Linger (Cranberries), and Call Me (Sarah Klang) :defeated:

It's one of my favorite songs ever so I tried my best! :bebe:

https://krakenfiles.com/view/Fh3a4VdimB/file.html

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

So since Lana didn't gave us the covers album,  we gonna do it by ourselves with AI:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

On 5/8/2023 at 9:37 AM, ultrabanisters said:

i figured out how to do them who has any requests :oprah4:

If possible can you do Jupiter 4 by Sharon Van Etten? :trisha: That whole song is the lovechild of Ultraviolence and Honeymoon

♡⋆*.⋆ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚