TheParadiseEdition

Does Lana still hate Lady Gaga?

I used to never even think about Gaga but her being mentioned in EVERY SINGLE TOPIC here makes me hate her guts so fucking much.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

This thread is such a headache. I don't think I've seen more than a very small handful of unbaised responses about the actual topic that was started.

I'll give it a try. I don't know why anybody cares, but as a factual matter, the only thing in question here is whether she still hates Lady Gaga, which we can only speculate. I can't be bothered to post the screencaps right now, but in addition to the example cited by lolalitahey, she posted a video making fun of Gaga and made a disparaging remark about her on her personal Facebook account to Bob Leone, who managed both of them (which probably would have been awkward for Bob if he didn't have such a hard-on for Lizzy).

On May 25, 2010 she wrote:

bob, i know. where have our walking days gone. im still here. are you doing ok. gaga is on the cover of all the magazines here and i always think of you. god she makes me mad to think about

On August 7, 2010 she posted this video:

I think Lana was probably jealous of the level of success Gaga was attaining.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

She better not :crossed:  And Lana likes Britney so it's not about Gaga's music but rather her persona.  :fact:

Can't stand all this Gaga hate but of course she's going to have haters, she's the most famous artirst in the world at the moment anyway. :brows:

I think if you like BRITNEY you must Love GAGA! :D

So simple is that!

Isn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

bob, i know. where have our walking days gone. im still here. are you doing ok. gaga is on the cover of all the magazines here and i always think of you. god she makes me mad to think about

Unless Lady Gaga fucked her boyfriend or beat the shit out of her mom, this comment seems just jealous. Settled. Understandable. Separate careers. Shut the fuck up.

I think if you like BRITNEY you must Love GAGA! :D

So simple is that!

Isn't it?

:lmao:

Unless Lady Gaga fucked her boyfriend or beat the shit out of her mom, this comment seems just jealous. Settled. Understandable. Separate careers. Shut the fuck up.

I think I've asked you this before but I don't remember. I know you're like 100000xxx Gaga. If you had to choose between her & Lana, who would it be? 

14417469274.gif

I think I've asked you this before but I don't remember. I know you're like 100000xxx Gaga. If you had to choose between her & Lana, who would it be? 

Oh :erm:

At this point in my life it's Lana, for her versatility. Luckily I don't have to choose. Like a country having two monarchs :dorothy5:

Well cause she's a jealous, jealous, jealous giiiirl  :troll:

She does sound pretty bitter though, but in a way I understand where it comes from (apart from the obvious). When Gaga became famous, she also started this trend of dressing as weird and loud as you can (as a pop singer) and of giving these huge, theatrical performances at awards show and whatnot. Since I don't believe any of those appealed to Lana, she probably felt like her chances got even more minimized.

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

Well cause she's a jealous, jealous, jealous giiiirl  :troll:

She does sound pretty bitter though, but in a way I understand where it comes from (apart from the obvious). When Gaga became famous, she also started this trend of dressing as weird and loud as you can (as a pop singer) and of giving these huge, theatrical performances at awards show and whatnot. Since I don't believe any of those appealed to Lana, she probably felt like her chances got even more minimized.

Oh, wow, I totally see what you mean.

I like Gaga's music [most of it anyway], but let's be real, fan or not, that chick is insufferable as a personality and artist. I completely understand why people find her a massive turn off. Anyone as obnoxious as she is opens herself up to that sort of criticism. I mean, did any of you see her BTW Ball?...........she thought that shit was so clever and amazing, but it looked awful and cheap and she moves like a mess.

Just keeping it real :hoe:

Fuck. I forgot I posted a second time in here, thus rendering this post useless and now I can't get rid of the quote and things are all bad. Goddamn it. :defeated:

:lmao:

I'm not understanding what your gripe is but do you want a comment deleted? 

14417469274.gif