ultrabanisters

Most treasured Lana item?

idk honeymoon promo poster from 2015 and maybe yellow blue banisters vinyl lmao

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

The gold rosary necklace! I must have been one of the last people to buy it off the website, and I had no idea it would become so hard to get. I bought it on a total whim, and it's actually cheaper than most of my other gold necklaces, but it looks the most glamorous. 

The fact that I could never justify buying such a necklace if it wasn't Lana merch.

My Coke necklace 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

My Lana vinyls

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 hours ago, Fallible Deity said:

5-CC4-D436-EE51-4-BFD-B073-19935-ED8-B4-

Is that vinyl like made out of real metal? Is it official and how did you get your hands on it? :defeated:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, boom like that said:

Is that vinyl like made out of real metal? Is it official and how did you get your hands on it? :defeated:

It’s 24K Gold plated! There’s I think 100 of them produced, I’m sure you could find one, my boyfriend actually got it for me for Christmas :wub: love an enabler of my obsession LOL 

My Hollyweird postcard (given out at her London 2017 concert). UV UO vinyl. My BTD-Paradise CD, it was my first purchase and I bought it before I knew the songs too well, hoping it'd end up loving it. (I obviously did lol!) I love my FIILY hoodie a lot as well, it's super comfy and I love the print.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

20 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

My Hollyweird postcard (given out at her London 2017 concert). UV UO vinyl. My BTD-Paradise CD, it was my first purchase and I bought it before I knew the songs too well, hoping it'd end up loving it. (I obviously did lol!) I love my FIILY hoodie a lot as well, it's super comfy and I love the print.

omg i forgot about my hollyweird postcard

i never actually found out if it was official a girl just came and gave it to me whilst i was sat in the queue eating a sandwich :eartha:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23