shelaughslikegod

Which song by Lana Del Rey best describes you?

The pathetic, yearning ones like Burning Desire, Jealous Girl, or Elvis :creep:

I totally get the imagery in Queen of the Gas Station, but not really the "bad bitch on the open road" bits.

In my more angsty times I'd say Junky Pride or I Don't Wanna Go.

She's Not Me because I like str8s :smokes:

Fuck it, I'll just go with Summertime Sadness :bodyisready: I don't relate very much to Lana at all :ohreally:

million dollar man - cause in the past I've been drawn to a sociopath

carmen - cause I often feel that I have to falsify my happiness, despite having... a lot to be grateful for

diet mtn dew - cause I love me some diet mtn dew and cause I think i might be a tad masochistic

get drunk - cause I've been known to enjoy getting numb and dumb

gods and monsters - cause I'm naive as fuck and like to get it hard

you can be the boss - cause they can be the boss

oh lana, how I love thee

ZRBNill.jpg

"American" even though I was not born in the United States.  :hooker: No, but seriously, it describes me best because ever since I was very young I am obsessed with American culture and history in general. This is one of the reasons why I really relate to Lana's personality though, the whole Americana persona really captivates me.

I never really think about whether I relate to the songs but in a lot of songs from Sirens like Bad Disease, Junky Pride and Find My Own Way, I feel like I really understand her. She just sounds so emotional and innocent like I really know how she feels.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

so many god, that's the main reason i love her. but here's a short list:

born to die - i really understand exactly how she feels when she says that she's so terrified of losing everybody she loves. i'm like that all the time and i get really emotional and weird over it when i'm by myself.

dark paradise - i don't mean in a love way obviously but my great grandma had died just over a month ago and the song just reminds me a lot of her. she's such an inspiration and role model for me. i swear she was a living angel.

radio - i used to get bullied a lot when i was younger but now i have a much better life than all of those people and i don't give a fuck what people think anymore.

teenage wasteland (such a better title soz) - uh this is weird but it reminds me of daria and jane, just replace the boy parts with girl obviously. and 'cause i love daria and jane it makes sense in my little head ok.

pawn shop blues - 'well i didn't know it would come to this, but that's what happens when you're on your own and you're alright with letting nice things go', that line describes me so much. i've had to let go of so many people all the way throughout my life and yeah.

find my own way - this is probably one of the major ones. 'don't you try to tell me how to be, that ain't up to anybody else but me', that line is me all over. i don't think i need to elaborate any further, the lyrics are self-explanatory.

junky pride - well, i don't know anyone who's a druggy necessarily but the song definitely describes the way i feel about someone i know. 

tbh, this is why i adore lana del rey so much.  

4r9w86.jpg

Ride is like the anthem of my life. When I heard it for the first time I was like "Wait , is she singing about me ?" .

I could also add so much more songs because Lanas music just fit to my personality.

Delicious  :agree:

Just kidding! It's definitely Ride, Gods and Monsters or Children of the Bad Revolution, those songs relate to me so well for various reasons.

I've noticed a lot of people relate to Ride, just goes to show how powerful those lyrics are  :)

----      ---Harvey's in the sky with diamonds and he's making me crazy. All he wants to do is party with his pretty baby