fishtails

Ultraviolence Anniversary UO Vinyl Repress

1 minute ago, Your Favorite Boy said:

OU Vynil is ok, but owning this one is on onother level.BXJ1c92.jpg

i'll never forget when last year some girl dm'd me on my fanpage how much is sealed uv boxset worth and i said at least $250 and she told me she wanted to sell it to a real fan and not scalp anyone and i ended up buying it from her for like $50 which is even less than its retail price (she wanted even less but i insisted on paying her like $10 more)  :crai: she's an ANGEL FRRRRRR

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

i'll never forget when last year some girl dm'd me on my fanpage how much is sealed uv boxset worth and i said at least $250 and she told me she wanted to sell it to a real fan and not scalp anyone and i ended up buying it from her for like $50 which is even less than its retail price (she wanted even less but i insisted on paying her like $10 more)  :crai: she's an ANGEL FRRRRRR

Omg ur so lucky

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I can’t believe I got it on the uk store like five minutes before it sold out I literally was willing to spend $200-$300 on this or uo honeymoon if I found it at a record store during my trip… I am so happy right now:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I think we’ll be seeing more of the UO vinyl pressings being rereleased. As someone said it’s easy money. There was nothing for BTD or Paradise because there were no alternative covers for those. But starting with Ultraviolence we got our first UO exclusive. :lanahairflip3:

hope this shows her managers they can do the bare minimum and get a shit ton of money...

they could quickly put together represses of all her albums with new colours/new songs/anniversary editions and they will always sell out because there will always be demand

ben and ed take note you missed a trick with the BTD 10th anniversary silence show

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I used to listen to the deluxe Ultraviolence record with the window open and the lights off on summer nights, as I fell asleep :smokes: (long drag) - maybe newer fans will experience this too :smokes:

Spoiler

Knowing damn well they are tiktokers with suitcase players that have tragic speakers :trisha:, probably hanging their records on walls with thumbtacks as I type this

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

hope this shows her managers they can do the bare minimum and get a shit ton of money...

they could quickly put together represses of all her albums with new colours/new songs/anniversary editions and they will always sell out because there will always be demand

ben and ed take note you missed a trick with the BTD 10th anniversary silence show

i think they know that they just dgaf

uv probably got repressed bc it gained a lot of popularity over last years and there wasn't any colored varriant available anywhere

i wouldn't expect HM UO getting repressed although it'd be a nice surprise ngl

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Hide contents

Knowing damn well they are tiktokers with suitcase players that have tragic speakers :trisha:, probably hanging their records on walls with thumbtacks as I type this

This is kind of.. triggering?

22 minutes ago, Velours said:

Sold out in the UK store now

Oh wow, glad I jumped for it when I did!!!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

2 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

i think they know that they just dgaf

uv probably got repressed bc it gained a lot of popularity over last years and there wasn't any colored varriant available anywhere

i wouldn't expect HM UO getting repressed although it'd be a nice surprise ngl

not putting the best interests of your client and their fans first by appeasing the fans that make you money makes you an incompetent manager, but im not surprised :eartha:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 hour ago, x VB said:

How's the UK store on cancelling orders? In case it gets uploaded on the Italian store :oprah3:

Worked well and fast for me usually! Except for the signed BB posters, lol. 

43 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Ordered from the UK site bc the US site sold out already

But I feel like there's no way they won't add more stock after seeing the high demand for this, so hopefully I can order from the US site and cancel the UK one

I am pretty sure they will press more. 

It was expensive watch it 

2 minutes ago, Your Favorite Boy said:

Can we pray about instead an “ultra deluxe edition” with all the extra tracks and outtakes from UV?
Just dreaming.

I've been dreaming of this too but it's too unrealistic to even manifest it

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

btw i had no idea they just could repress a limited varriant just like that, especially exclusive on their store - i was expecting there was some kind of arrangement for it to be exclusive to UO

this opens so many doors actually for vinyl collectors like they can literally make a repress for pink NFR one day and many other varriants 

i hope the shades of blue and purple won't be far different from its original pressing (especially looking at how amazon ocean blvd turned out irl)