fishtails

Ultraviolence Anniversary UO Vinyl Repress

8 minutes ago, cjfinley said:

I just missed it AGAAAIINN!! :icant:

I've been refreshing all morning and got busy at work for like 20min!

I cannot believe it, I'm so upset :poordat:

I think we're all pretty convinced there will be a restock so I'd still keep an eye out for it all week

10 minutes ago, cjfinley said:

I just missed it AGAAAIINN!! :icant:

I've been refreshing all morning and got busy at work for like 20min!

I cannot believe it, I'm so upset :poordat:

I should’ve pulled a sickie today 

Just now, rosemead ramada said:

I think we're all pretty convinced there will be a restock so I'd still keep an eye out for it all week

Knowing my luck, it won’t. Usually anything “exclusive” I manage to order first time around ends up getting restocked… when I miss it, it never gets restocked  🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

2 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I hope you're right - i was sooo excited when I woke up and it very quickly turned to disappointment when it was already sold out everywhere. THEN to miss it on the AU store :(

i have missed 3 opportunities to get it, if there isnt a restock i will be so mad and buy the original from 2014 just to spite her team. some random seller on discogs deserves my money more then them

thanks a lot ben and ed thanks a lot (of coarse this is my fault but im sad today and i just need someone to be angry at)

YCY3W7s.jpg

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

#VINDICATED :oh:

LDRCrave = Lies, Defamation, Regression ....Crave 

LDRCrave = a crave for attention! 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

1 hour ago, venicebitx said:

Okay if it’s a gatefold would it have the skyline or a outtake of UV? That would be sick

The UK deluxe original pressing was a gatefold as well as the picture disc in the box set and both have the skyline. But perhaps they'll use the hydrangea's to match the alternate artwork; similar to the box set inner lining.

2 minutes ago, TayLanaHoe said:

I’m starting to wonder if it’s just a place holder… 🤔

I shared the link as soon it went up but the initial stock was only 50 and there was no per customer limit so it sold out in under 10 minutes :um2:

By the time I saw this, it was too late to grab the pressing before it was sold out. I guess I just have to be happy with the standard deluxe version I have of the vinyl for now.