fishtails

Ultraviolence Anniversary UO Vinyl Repress

2 hours ago, DaddyATRL said:

Not surprised this isn't a gatefold. As a vinyl collector I know by now that they never change represses. The only chance for completely new versions/gatefolds would be a VinylMePlease edition (or other high quality subscription services)

lol what?? how do they fit two lps in a non gatefold 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

3 minutes ago, jamesss said:

lol what?? how do they fit two lps in a non gatefold 

its just slightly wider, its more common than you think

i honestly dont mind that its not a gatefold, i rarely open the gatefold to get the records out anyway (i keep them in plastic sleeves)

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Lana really needs to add text notifications to stock on her website… it would’ve come in handy yesterday 

edit- I’m a hung over and moody gay today… gonna subject my office to listening to UV over and over in an attempt to summon a restock. I hope HR likes Florida Kilos and FMWUttT as much as I do 🤡🤡🤡

Take this with a large grain of salt, but I think she may be repressing all her exclusives.  I don’t know yet for sure.

image0.jpg

Ultraviolence, NFR, Lust For Life, and Honeymoon were all released in the summer.  I mean just think, why would Lana re-release the UO Ultraviolence for the 9th anniversary of all anniversaries?

This was found by someone in Lanacord, link here: https://www.disccenter.co.il/prod/74737/honeymoon-red-vinyl-2lp

2 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Take this with a large grain of salt, but I think she may be repressing all her exclusives.  I don’t know yet for sure.

image0.jpg

Ultraviolence, NFR, Lust For Life, and Honeymoon were all released in the summer.  I mean just think, why would Lana re-release the UO Ultraviolence for the 9th anniversary of all anniversaries?

oh im ready to cancel my ultraviolence order!

6 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

its just slightly wider, its more common than you think

i honestly dont mind that its not a gatefold, i rarely open the gatefold to get the records out anyway (i keep them in plastic sleeves)

the ultraviolence gatefold is ugly asf anyways

3 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

image0.jpg

this honeymoon cover is so gorgeous on a vynil i could k1ll somente for that

11 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

image0.jpg

This was found by someone in Lanacord, link here: https://www.disccenter.co.il/prod/74737/honeymoon-red-vinyl-2lp

Honeymoon is the only one I’m needing.. maybe I should hold off looking (not that I have the £400 resellers have been asking for lately anyway :omfg2:)

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

22 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

image0.jpg

She’s coming for my tax return 😻😻😻 lime green NFR, UV boxset and the heart LFL/Love are my BIGGEST isos 

also, is there a Lana discord server!?!?! I had no clue 

2 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I would rather have completely new exclusive covers and vinyl colors than all the old ones repressed

Tbf, I think I would too, I know rereleasing old ones is filling gaps in my collection but I do enjoy the search.. and it has been teaching me patience :silly:

im just holding hope for a RSD exclusive :brows:

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

I'm not sure if this is common or not, but the Target exclusive of Born to Die came in stock a couple weeks ago (still in stock pretty sure), so maybe it is true that a lot of other exclusives will be coming back too lol :oic3:

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

43 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

image0.jpg

inch er esting :stareney2:

me having them all but wanting other copies so i don’t feel bad about playing them

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23