mybluenectarofthegods389

“Honeymoon” Album Recording/Writing Timeline and Creative Process Discussion

14 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

I am an older fan, although I never bothered to sign up until recently and quite frankly… that era was BORING as hell.

No tour, only few performances (most of the album remains never performed) and the only proper original video we go was High By the Beach and even that video was kinda shit (like the song).

The best thing was the album photoshoot. That’s about it.

Agree to disagree on that one, but I guess it’s because I’m all about the music when it comes to her (tours aren’t that important to me). HM was released just 15 months after UV, with a short pre-release of four singles. Never thought that the HBTB Mv was all that, but MTWBT’s and Freak’s were very nice. 

I’ve always loved old Hollywood so this album from her was a dream come true to me. 

52 minutes ago, mybluenectarofthegods389 said:

Who said this?

Probably not since on January and February she was in California and the song was recorded in New York

insider Unknown didnt mentions it with other known songs producer by stint, said earlier In the thread

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

20 hours ago, Break Me Down said:

I'm loving this spillage :derpna3: But we still need to know the real title of "Get Dark"

Get Dark is post-Lust For Life

10 minutes ago, Vulgar said:

Get Dark is post-Lust For Life

Unknown said it's a LFL outtake and Carcase said it's post-lfl. Who do you trust more lmao

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

1 minute ago, ImenaOphelia said:

Unknown said it's a LFL outtake and Carcase said it's post-lfl. Who do you trust more lmao

honeymouns said yesterday it was recorded in september 2017 making it neither Outtake, a transitions song before nfr

9 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

honeymouns said yesterday it was recorded in september 2017 making it neither Outtake, a transitions song before nfr

oh yeah you're right

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

36 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

27 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

oh yeah you're right

But then we’ve been told that there were plans for an EP / Extension of  or LFL (Deluxe), so really it could have been for that, then she met Jack.

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

But then we’ve been told that there were plans for an EP / Extension of  or LFL (Deluxe), so really it could have been for that, then she met Jack.

I personally wouldnt think so as the album shoudve consisted from outtakes from sessions that ended on 9th june, but sound wise she was still in that lfl-vein sound so its actually possible

Come With Me sounds like Paradise × Swan Song × LFL demo in my mind. Prove me right or wrong, leak it. Also, so is Cry Kill Die a LFL/post HM outtake then?

19 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Come With Me sounds like Paradise × Swan Song × LFL demo in my mind. Prove me right or wrong, leak it. Also, so is Cry Kill Die a LFL/post HM outtake then?

i would say cry kill die is like very early lfl but idk... (we know the timeline for the albums overlap, for example lust for life was first recorded before honeymoon came out etc)

15 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

@Unknown said that CKD is a HM outtake, it was made before June 2015.

url%5D

16 hours ago, lemonadetan said:

i would say cry kill die is like very early lfl but idk... (we know the timeline for the albums overlap, for example lust for life was first recorded before honeymoon came out etc)

1 hour ago, Embach said:

@Unknown said that CKD is a HM outtake, it was made before June 2015.

So, it's one of the between sessions tracks right? Like, HM but only due to recording date, not really meant for the album itself?

3 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

So, it's one of the between sessions tracks right? Like, HM but only due to recording date, not really meant for the album itself?

It was meant for Honeymoon but was scrapped. Unknown confirmed it. If I'm not wrong, they were the one to say that it's not a LFL outtake too.

url%5D

On 6/19/2023 at 8:05 PM, ImenaOphelia said:

I would consider Get Dark a post Lust For Life song 

On 6/19/2023 at 7:31 PM, lanaismamom said:

insider Unknown didnt mentions it with other known songs producer by stint, said earlier In the thread

yeah i just forgot about GKIT tbh :toofunny: the demo that leaked features production by STINT along with SYTH, Blackest Day and Freak Like Me

9 minutes ago, Embach said:

It was meant for Honeymoon but was scrapped. Unknown confirmed it. If I'm not wrong, they were the one to say that it's not a LFL outtake too.

Yeah Cry Kill Die is Honeymoon :)

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

6 minutes ago, Unknown said:

yeah i just forgot about GKIT tbh :toofunny: the demo that leaked features production by STINT along with SYTH, Blackest Day and Freak Like Me

Can you please tell us if this snippet is really Dead to Me? https://krakenfiles.com/view/sgl6zg3jJI/file.html

its just that she sounds pre-Born to die here to me and I’m just thinking maybe it’s actually some other song

15 minutes ago, Unknown said:

a few days ago i asked for some tea about "paradise" but i meant the honeymoon outtake which has axl rose husband lyrics :rollin: do you know anything about that one?

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Just now, Surf Noir said:

a few days ago i asked for some tea about "paradise" but i meant the honeymoon outtake which has axl rose husband lyrics :rollin: do you know anything about that one?

Not really! Just that it uses some of the same lyrics and melody as Axl Rose Husband. The instrumental/chord progression actually sounds quite similar to “American” from paradise EP so maybe that’s why they scrapped it 

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif