x VB

Amsterdam, NL @ Ziggo Dome - July 4th, 2023

7 minutes ago, Jackflash said:

These are normal ticket prices in The Netherlands, and in my opinion not that cheap at all. Prices in 2020 (cancelled concert) for Ziggo dome were about 15% less, I would say prices are as expected. Also, Lana del Rey does not yet have the superstar status (like Taylor Swift, just to name one. I expect that her next tour though, will be much more expensive and arena locations make place for stadium concerts (which is not were I would like to see Lana, her music does not fit in there).

https://www.ticketmaster.nl/artist/lana-del-rey-tickets/871765?int_cmp_name=Lana-Del-Rey&int_cmp_id=NL-Home-611&int_cmp_creative=Home-main-2&tm_link=tm_ccp_Home_main_Lana-Del-Rey#extra-info

Thanks!! Now I just want a map :)

57 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

Yes!’ She could at least do like Germany or something.

Paris would be quite easy to reach though by TGV/ICE from many parts in Germany. 

It was expensive watch it 

21 minutes ago, Jackflash said:

These are normal ticket prices in The Netherlands, and in my opinion not that cheap at all. Prices in 2020 (cancelled concert) for Ziggo dome were about 15% less, I would say prices are as expected. Also, Lana del Rey does not yet have the superstar status (like Taylor Swift, just to name one. I expect that her next tour though, will be much more expensive and arena locations make place for stadium concerts (which is not were I would like to see Lana, her music does not fit in there).

https://www.ticketmaster.nl/artist/lana-del-rey-tickets/871765?int_cmp_name=Lana-Del-Rey&int_cmp_id=NL-Home-611&int_cmp_creative=Home-main-2&tm_link=tm_ccp_Home_main_Lana-Del-Rey#extra-info

theyre pretty cheap... 80-100 euros has been normal for someone of her status for years, and this time, we even get golden circle for just a 100

edit: to compare, golden circle back in 2018 was 180-220 euros, GA 100-120

image.png

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

theyre pretty cheap... 80-100 euros has been normal for someone of her status for years, and this time, we even get golden circle for just a 100

She got a golden circle there? 

If I hadn't just become a mother last month I'd surely book tickets for Paris or Amsterdam. 

5 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Paris would be quite easy to reach though by TGV/ICE from many parts in Germany. 

Yes but I don’t live in Germany, I was thinking about us living in Northern Europe

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

7 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

edit: to compare, golden circle back in 2018 was 180-220 euros, GA 100-120

These were the 2020 prices for Amsterdam, I believe there was no GC back then.

• Early Entry (€ 90,00)
  • Standing (€ 70,00)
  • 1st tier - Premium seats (€ 85,00)
  • 1st tier - Best seats (€ 70,00)
  • 1st tier - Regular seats (€ 60,00)
  • 2nd tier - Best seats (€ 50,00)
  • 2nd tier - Regular seats (€ 40,00)
  • Wheelchair accessible seats (€ 70,00)

I don't recognize the prices you mention. Maybe they were for London or Paris (which always have a higher pricing model)?

4 minutes ago, Jackflash said:

These were the 2020 prices for Amsterdam, I believe there was no GC back then.

• Early Entry (€ 90,00)
  • Standing (€ 70,00)
  • 1st tier - Premium seats (€ 85,00)
  • 1st tier - Best seats (€ 70,00)
  • 1st tier - Regular seats (€ 60,00)
  • 2nd tier - Best seats (€ 50,00)
  • 2nd tier - Regular seats (€ 40,00)
  • Wheelchair accessible seats (€ 70,00)

I don't recognize the prices you mention. Maybe they were for London or Paris (which always have a higher pricing model)?

ah, i forgot about the NFR tour. no idea anymore what we had and what not, since she cancelled

my prices were for LATTM!

image.png

this whole thing made me sick to my stomach to be completely honest. my friends and i spent insane amount of money to get to london from central europe thinking it would be her only (festival) show in europe because who tf wouldve thought that she would announce more dates around europe just a few days in advance? im happy for everyone who is able to go and im glad youre all getting the chance but this wouldve been much more organised and easier for everyone if it were done months ago and not last minute. honestly a mess.

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

1 hour ago, honey dew said:

I honestly feel like current Lanaboards members should get a free ticket to her shows. There is only one community of true Lipsters on earth and we are it. We have all voluntarily given up hundreds..thousands of dollars and hours of our lives for this lady. We should get veteran rewards, i’m dead serious. We are living breathing free advertisements for the Lana Del Rey enterprise. Not to mention how much PR crisis management we’ve done through the years..Many of us died while defending her through QFTC

This is sending me :omfg2:

55 minutes ago, lizzys said:

sooo do we think she’s announcing more?? :crossed:

She has to:crying5:

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

50 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

but who or what is Ziggo

idk but she has a dome

also me being on holiday when these dates are she did this on purpose miss grant when i catch you:wtf2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Lana must really be excited to perform w all these sudden show announcements. I'm super excited for the solo shows bc if she gets comfortable I def see her going over her time and singing other songs, possibly bringing out guests, etc

Exactly

b-b-but she hates performing!!!1

22 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Exactly

b-b-but she hates performing!!!1

Since she announced them all after Glasto: Probably she just want to appear 2 hours late on stage so they cut her off at midnight and she has to do 30 min only. Everyone says the Glasto experience might have taught her, but we don't know what exactly she learned from it 😜

Realistically these all had to have been planned well in advance

Such venues get booked out by other events/artists, and from a pure logistical standpoint there's no way she just decided all of this yesterday

I'm more intrigued as to why they were directed not to announce til now 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Realistically these all had to have been planned well in advance

Such venues get booked out by other events/artists, and from a pure logistical standpoint there's no way she just decided all of this yesterday

I'm more intrigued as to why they were directed not to announce til now 

idk i could see her having enough clout (and being a big enough draw) that she just had her team research which cities had venues available in the given time range and had them book it?

aOaIzH2.gif

4 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

idk i could see her having enough clout (and being a big enough draw) that she just had her team research which cities had venues available in the given time range and had them book it?

Yeah that's true ... but she still had to get every person involved on the tour to do the shows, too (when at least some of them would likely have other commitments if it was short notice)

Anyways it's kinda fun 

Except for everyone having to scramble ... 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream