x VB

Amsterdam, NL @ Ziggo Dome - July 4th, 2023

3 minutes ago, Embach said:

Omg what a show, i didnt finish watching the live cuz i found out that someone from my aparment building died...:(

I loved ocean blv live tho

I'm sorry to hear this, sending you lots of love♥️

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, angelsforeveer said:

honestly hyde park setlist is going to devour :sass:

I hope so.. cos when they had the Glastonbury set list it was labelled as Hyde park lol and all songs were the same 

but that could’ve just have been them being so thoughtless towards Glastonbury as was the case with the entire show lol

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

11 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

https://instagram.com/stories/beaufleuramsterdam/3139684984113403999?igshid=YzcxN2Q2NzY0OA==

Alex & the other girl in front not being in sync is bothering me 😭😭😭

mypictr_380x225-7.png

6 minutes ago, trashmagik said:

damn she really doesn’t come down to barricade anymore :((

i'm sure there were some lovely people there but tbh... fans nowadays are unhinged i'd walk off stage immediately too

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

JSSNSNSNSNSHSBSHDF
lanadelbyehoe.gif

this is so serial killer fr

Just now, Ocean Boulevard said:

I'm sorry to hear this, sending you lots of love♥️

Yeah it's terrifying to see all of this around:(

Spoiler

All the cops are here, i didnt know the neighbour bc he was probably new one here, it's so terrying to find out someone died near me in a quiet place quiet evening

url%5D

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I hope so.. cos when they had the Glastonbury set list it was labelled as Hyde park lol and all songs were the same 

but that could’ve just have been them being so thoughtless towards Glastonbury as was the case with the entire show lol

i think it’s likely we get a switch up with so many supporting acts being featured on DYKTTATUOB, at the very least let the light in ! 

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Hide contents

All the cops are here, i didnt know the neighbour bc he was probably new one here, it's so terrying to find out someone died near me in a quiet place quiet evening

was it a natural death?? So sorry ❤️

3 minutes ago, Embach said:

Hide contents

sending you love i'm so sorry it must be so distressing 

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

Hide contents

That sounds really terrifying , 

Stay safe bestie ♥️ 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Quick, someone figure out a way to "cancel" the dancers. 

no :bye:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I like the dancers, but the thing about them is that if Lana ever adds "Fingertips" or "Hope is a dangerous thing..." the girls will be twerking their asses and being all seductive and smiles and stuff :scoff:

I need to see the "Ocean Blvd" performance. Does anyone have link? People are shook on Twitter/Instagram about it.

She giving the the New Zealanders the performance of a life time on July 4th definitely speaks volumes. 

Just now, americangothic said:

I like the dancers, but the thing about them is that if Lana ever adds "Fingertips" or "Hope is a dangerous thing..." the girls will be twerking their asses and being all seductive and smiles and stuff :scoff:

I need to see the "Ocean Blvd" performance. Does anyone have link? People are shook on Twitter/Instagram about it.

I don't think Lana realizes how ridiculous they look.